2013 Myriad Crane & Elysian

I am previous buyer of both also and tried to login with this result:

Buy Wine
Thank you for your interest in Myriad! Our wine boutique is currently closed in preparation of our next release. Mailing list members will be notified of the next release via email and our website. Thank you for your support and enthusiasm for our wines! Please click here to edit your account profile.

Open the flood gates!

Ouch, but happy.

Not Open for me. :frowning:

Anyone know the rules for this allocation?

2+2 for me! $20 shipping for the 4…not bad.

3 & 3 and the left the mags as well. PM me if someone wants them. One 1.5l and one 3l available of each.

A happy day indeed. Of course not from a financial perspective but what the hell, Mike’s wines are fantastic and not to be missed. Took down my full allocation.

I didn’t see the anticipated shipping dates so I’m assuming the same as last year.

2+2, passed on Mags.

Likewise

Hmm. Also, Semillon in this offering. These appear to be the same as the Sems that I ordered last January in the Syrah release. So, I will be passing.

If somebody is budget conscious, I assume that a bottle or two of the Semillon ($25 each) would count in the 3-bottle minimum order.

Ditto.

Me too.

My release email finally came through. 2+2 were offered plus mags.

Hmm. I’ve been a buyer of Mike’s cabs for a number of years but didn’t get an offer. Maybe the previous buyers offer is just for past buyers of the Elysian?

I rarely buy in this price range and the 3-bottle minimum is a big deterrent to me (although understandable from the winery’s end). But if ordering some more semillon would count toward the minimum, I might make the stretch if there’s any cab left by the time I get an offer.

I took two Dr. Crane’s (all I was offered) and a McGah semillion. Happy. I’ll order more volume from the summer offering.

Anyone go for the 3L’s?

Finally got my allocation!

I bought 2+2 no mags

JF

took it all and wished for more, left the large format on the table for others to enjoy!

Looks like my allocation popped up, as well. Happy to take a Dr. Crane and two more of the semillon.

Buying all the cabs offered - love this wine and the people who make it!