11th Annual DiFara's Pizza - Fat Tuesday - offline Feb 13, 2024

Address:
108 South Street NYC Please google for bus/subway/driving directions

Time 7:00 - 10:00. They’ll make pizza until 9:00.

Bring stems.

Since Dom passed away, the pizza comes out faster than it did 10 years ago.

Estimated cost this year is in the low/mid $80’s. Same as last year. Keep in mind this started 11 years ago when the cost was in the low $30’s.

Please post if you’re interested in attending. I’ll ask for payment (Zelle only) in late January. If you don’t do Zelle, let’s talk.

What wine should I bring? We’ve found that everything goes well with pizza. Whites. Champagne. California Cabernet Sauvignon. You name it.

Several people have asked me to save them a spot on the list. If interested in attending, sign up. I won’t hold you to it until end of January, when I’ll clear any waitlist.

We have to guarantee 20. The new location will be at the South Street Seaport in lower Manhattan.
If there’s a snow event, they’ll forgive the guarantee, so your payment will be refunded.

Maximum number of guest = 24. They doublecut the pizza so everyone can eat. If we have more than 24, you’ll be waiting till Falltacular to eat. :innocent:

So new attendees can join in the fun, please limit yourself to just one guest.
I may have blocked 1 or 2 people over the years, so if I don’t respond, don’t take it personally.

Time: 7:00 - 10:00. They’ll make pizza until 9:00.
Bring glasses.

Regards.
Dan

So far:

See the post below.

2 Likes

Attendee list 21. Waitlist has cleared.

Dan
Todd +2
Mike P + 2
John +1
Phil L.
Joe Grassa + 2
Dan A +1
David +1
Kwilhelm
neilbpaid
Julius L paid
Nbri paid

Waitlist - this will clear if and when anyone drops out. Please follow the thread for updates.

GoutamJ

Bold - paid.

I’m in and Judy also.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi Dan,

I have myself and my +1 please.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m up for it! Looking forward!

1 Like

In plus 2!

Just saw the limit. The 2nd person is on here too. Told me about berskers in the first place, but he never posts. Just reads. He attended last year, but I will try to get him on here to put himself down.

1 Like

Joe, was he your +1 last year?

Last year he and my wife were My +s.

1 Like

Sign me up please!

1 Like

Please sign me up. Thanks!

I’ll fix the thread to reflect this.

Regards.
Dan

1 Like

thanks Dan. i’ll be there +1.

1 Like

Thank you!

Dan, I’m in +1!

1 Like

Hi Dan,

Please add me for 1.

Thanks,

Kurt

I’m very likely plus 2, and y’all better bring stuff Jen will like! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hi Dan,
I have a +1 also that I didn’t mention prior.
Thanks

1 Like

Just saw the waitlist, hopefully something will open up for my +1

In October 2011 at Barbetta, Jen liked my Maybach 2008. Would she like another vintage, or something similar? Asking for a friend. :innocent:

Amazing you remember that, but yes, she still loves her anti-AFWE CA cabs!

1 Like