11th Annual DiFara's Pizza - Fat Tuesday - offline Feb 13, 2024

I would like to be added tot the waitlist please.

1 Like

Please add me to the wait list.

1 Like

Please add me to the waitlist as well (= thanks!

1 Like

Hi Dan, Can I get on the waitlist?

Fun (annoying?) fact, the last time I went to this was before Covid. I had a nice hat that I left at Di Fara’s. I had a work event in Brooklyn a few weeks later and decided I’d swing by Di Fara’s when I was in Brooklyn. Unfortunately Covid hit, my event (like everything else) was cancelled, and I never did go back and get my hat.

Anyway, would be nice to check out the Manhattan location if a spot opens… Thanks

1 Like

Please look at your in box for (Zelle) payment information in the next day or two. Cost is same as last year $85. If you don’t use Zelle (and I stopped using paypal), please contact me.

Fat Tuesday February 13 at the South Street (Manhattan) location.

Berserkers start arriving around 6:30. Pizza starts at 7:00 and continues to 9:00. We have the room till 10:00. When you walk in, head upstairs.

Bring glasses.

Bring wine that you want to share with people that ‘get it’. :wink:

Dan

1 Like

I’m sending out payment information to everyone Saturday night.

If you have to cancel, today is a good time to do it. Folks on the waitlist will gladly take your spot. As I mentioned above, I have to guarantee 20 attendees. If for some reason there’s weather issues on Fat Tuesday, Di Fara’s won’t charge us; and I’ll be able to refund your money. This happened several years ago.

If I don’t hear back from you by this Friday February 2 at 9:00 pm eastern time (6:00 pm west coast), I’ll assume you’re not coming; and will start clearing the waitlist on Saturday night.

dh

I’m bolding your name in the second post if I’ve received payment.

For new attendees… bring stems.

Feel free to post your wine or Champagne when you know what you’re bringing.

Dan

I am bringing 1999 Giovanni Corino Vecchie Vigne Barolo. I’ll update when I know what my +1 is bringing.

I just received payment from Carlos. If you’re sending money and it’s not from a name that’s listed, please let me know. It’s hard to match up. :wink:

dh

That’s me Dan Almodovar thx!

1 Like

kwilhelm just cleared the waitlist. Let me know if you can make it.

dh

Can someone remind me who Breno Brown +1 is.

For those that I haven’t heard from, if you plan on dropping out, please let me know so I can clear the waitlist.

DiFarra’s Pizza now available frozen at the local grocery store.

If someone could bring stems for me and my +2 I would very much appreciate it - hard to travel across the country with a box full of stems!

I have 4 stems you can use. You might need a few more.

let me know if you want them.

Looks like everyone has paid. If anyone can’t make it, please advise so the waitlist can clear.

See you soon.

Bring stems and post your wine when you can.

I’ll bring 1996 Ravenswood Zins (and Merlot if there’s interest) in magnum.

1 Like

I will need to figure out what to bring, and probably something young, as I’ll be flying, and it will be ALL shaken up

Happy to finally meet @Juliec

2 Likes

good to see you and Jenn visit nyc!