Grand Reserve World Mastercard - Earn up to 8x Points On BD12

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. #BD12
Forum rules
Forum rules
Not 'Rules', necessarily, but here's how BerserkerDay goes:

I'll be launching offers in groups of 8-10, in increments of 30 minutes. Sponsors will stay pegged at the top of the forum all day, each new group of offers will come in at the top with them for their launch grouping, cycling into the 'normal' thread after their launch time has passed, with a new launch group posted atop the thread thereafter. Discussion is encouraged, as posting replies moves the thread up to the top of the grouping, whether that is during launch time group or the 'regular' forum.

Keep checking in every 30 minutes for new offers being posted, and keep scrolling down to see everything that has been launched throughout the timeframe in which you've been on the forum, which hopefully is ALL DAY
matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Grand Reserve World Mastercard - Earn up to 8x Points On BD12

#1 Post by matthewgoldman »

Grand Reserve World Mastercard, the credit for wine enthusiasts, is celebrating Berserker Day 2021 by rewarding significant bonus points on all partner and wine merchant purchases made using the card on January 26th & 27th.

New cardmembers who sign up before Berserkers Day will earn a 75,000 point sign-up bonus, we’ll waive the first year’s annual fee, and send you a complimentary pair of Grassl Glasses! This is our best offer ever for the card and isn't available after BerserkerDay.

Grand Cru Crü Members: We have an extra special bonus for you. See our GCC post for your details and offer.

Apply TODAY to ensure you get your Grand Reserve card in time (don’t wait, cards may take 7-10 days to get to you!) for Berserker Day to receive:
  • 8x points on purchases from Grand Reserve partners (normally 5x points)
  • 6x points on purchases from any other winery or wine merchant (normally 3x points)
Partners include Flannery Beef, Grassl Glass, and a number of partner wineries participating – the full list will be revealed on preview day! There will more than a dozen partners participating in BD12.

The details:
  • Spend $3,000 within 90 days of approval to earn 75,000 bonus points
  • Earn DOUBLE points per dollar at all wine merchants category spend (6x instead of 3x) on January 26 and 27th, 2021
  • Earn 5x points every day, at Grand Reserve Partners. Examples include: Mike Smith's Myriad & Quivet Cellars, Switchback Ridge, Patz & Hall, Ketcham Estate, Col Solare, Charles Krug, Senses Wines, Jean Edwards, and hundreds more (8x on January 26th and 27th)
  • Earn 3x points every day at any other winery, wine club, wine store, wine storage liquor store, restaurant or bar
  • Earn AN ADDITIONAL 2x points at your top wine merchant each month (the winery or store where you spend the most)
  • Earn 2x points on all other spend, every day all year
  • Every new cardmember receives a pair of Grassl Liberté Glasses
  • Use your points for wine (shop at the ProofLoyalty marketplace featuring Colgin, Quintessa, Cardinale, and others), wine merchandise and experiences. See merchandise and experiences in the Grand Reserve Catalog. Experiences include winemaker dinners, vineyard tours and more. 75,000 points gets you a nice wine fridge, some great decanters, or a ton of Grassl Glassware
  • Waived first year annual fee, then $149.
  • See this page for complete benefits, terms and conditions. Cards issued by Celtic Bank, Member FDIC
Transparent 4.png
EDIT: Here is a list of the partners participating in BD12:
  • Big Basin Vineyards
  • Bougetz Cellars
  • Briceland Vineyards
  • Chiron Wines
  • Grassl/CJF Selections
  • Dusty Nabor Wines
  • DV8 Cellars
  • E M H Vineyards
  • Flannery Beef
  • Franny Beck
  • Gourmets of Spain
  • Jean Edwards Cellars
  • Loring Wine Co.
  • Repour
  • Ridge Vineyards
  • Riverain Vineyard
  • Sandler Wine Co.
  • Sun Break Wine & Cider
  • Tercero Wines
  • Vincent Wine Co.
  • Zoetic Wines

Note: This signup offer expires at midnight on January 27, 2021
Last edited by matthewgoldman on January 26th, 2021, 9:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

Re: Grand Reserve World Mastercard - Earn up to 8x Points On BD12

#2 Post by Todd F r e n c h »

This offer is LIVE now! Be sure to take advantage of it ASAP or you can't get it in time for all the spending you'll do on BerserkerDay (and all the points you'll earn!)
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#3 Post by Todd F r e n c h »

And BTW, I had the 'old version' of this, just the rewards program, not the card, and from my purchases I've already used it for a Riedel decanter, as I forgot I had the points!
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#4 Post by Todd F r e n c h »

Ok, folks, I just talked to Matthew about this, and if no ads, Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers, bonus WineBid credit from the last promotion aren't enough for the TWENTY FIVE DOLLAR minimum per year for GCC status, the GCC bonus offer is worth $450, but you can't see it, or get it, without being GCC.

[pwn.gif]

HoosJustinG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#5 Post by HoosJustinG »

Quick peek tells me point values are around 0.5c/ea to 0.75c/ea in most cases. Let’s call it 0.67c for the sake of easy math. So sign up bonus is 75-85k (worth roughly $500-550) + 2 Grassl Glasses. Maybe around $600 or so of value in the sign up bonus.

Then BD 6x and normally 3x points on wine purchases means that you’ll net around 4% return on BD and 2% return the rest of the year on your wine purchases. That could be slightly higher if you go ham one month with a single merchant for the 2x bonus (8x on BD, for instance would net out around ~5.4%). Either way, it’s hard to justify ever putting any non-wine spend on this card given that 2% cash back cards are very prevalent and a few are even $0 annual fee.

Wearing my points & miles hat, this is a decent sign up value and potentially a good opportunity on BD, but a tough card to suggest “holding” unless they add some type of card anniversary benefit that has broad appeal and is legitimately worth >$100.
I'm a good man ... in fact, it's my last name

matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#6 Post by matthewgoldman »

HoosJustinG wrote: January 13th, 2021, 12:23 pm Quick peek tells me point values are around 0.5c/ea to 0.75c/ea in most cases. Let’s call it 0.67c for the sake of easy math. So sign up bonus is 75-85k (worth roughly $500-550) + 2 Grassl Glasses. Maybe around $600 or so of value in the sign up bonus.

Then BD 6x and normally 3x points on wine purchases means that you’ll net around 4% return on BD and 2% return the rest of the year on your wine purchases. That could be slightly higher if you go ham one month with a single merchant for the 2x bonus (8x on BD, for instance would net out around ~5.4%). Either way, it’s hard to justify ever putting any non-wine spend on this card given that 2% cash back cards are very prevalent and a few are even $0 annual fee.

Wearing my points & miles hat, this is a decent sign up value and potentially a good opportunity on BD, but a tough card to suggest “holding” unless they add some type of card anniversary benefit that has broad appeal and is legitimately worth >$100.
Pretty good math. We think the card is a great deal on wine purchases and I suppose it partly comes down to whether or not you want cashback or miles or points that you can only spend on wine! We are just getting started and have lots of things in the works that will deliver great value. Thanks for giving us a chance!
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

Lonnie F.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#7 Post by Lonnie F. »

So I went to the proofloyalty site and the La Jota 2016 Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon at $150 is $5 more than Wine.com, whose prices are only tolerable with a 30% off coupon.
Lonnie Fuller

Ken Strauss
GCC Member
GCC Member

#8 Post by Ken Strauss »

Signed up and approved!
I will give it a chance. The initial benefits are outstanding and the points will be used to get some wine glasses that my family will break. GG gold.
Thanks
Ken
champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif
"Explaining is not supporting."

"Independence is a state of mind"

David Patte
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#9 Post by David Patte »

This is a great offer! I signed up for the Grand Reserve credit card during the launch this past summer, and I must say this intro offer is the best I’ve seen!
Sun Break Wine and Cider
Winemaker, Owner & Every Else
Willamette Valley, Oregon

Dan Hammer
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#10 Post by Dan Hammer »

What happened to the hotel link?
This space for rent.

Dav1d S@wyer
GCC Member
GCC Member

#11 Post by Dav1d S@wyer »

Website doesn't seem to be working...."Apply Now" button wouldn't work even after refreshing then closing my browser.
IG: davidswine

Michael Howard
GCC Member
GCC Member

#12 Post by Michael Howard »

Was really happy to find the card offer for the GrandReserve Mastercard!! Have tons of Miles just sitting there, not sure when I might be using them in the near future, so why not get one the pays me handsomely for my 'Liquid Hobby"!! Just got my card...and already racked up allocations of a few wineries on it today.. (and one was a Partner winery so picked up 5xs points!) And reading that on BerserkerDay using the card will get 6xs points on non-partners and 8xs points for those partnering with GR is pretty compelling!! (Knowing Flannery Beef and Grassl are partners are just an added bonus - 8xs points for meat and stemware... Score!!)

matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#13 Post by matthewgoldman »

Dan Hammer wrote: January 13th, 2021, 7:07 pm What happened to the hotel link?
The hotels portion of ProofLoyalty is currently offline due to some of the ongoing pandemic restrictions right now. They are hoping to relaunch it soon!
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#14 Post by matthewgoldman »

Dav1d S@wyer wrote: January 13th, 2021, 7:17 pm Website doesn't seem to be working...."Apply Now" button wouldn't work even after refreshing then closing my browser.
Hi David - Please make sure your adblocker or popup blocker isn't blocking the apply click. If you're still having problems please message me and we can figure it out!
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

Chadly S
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#15 Post by Chadly S »

I used the links and got signed up. Took maybe 60 seconds and couldn’t have been easier. I’m looking forward to getting the card in the mail and making my purchases on Berserker Day.
Chad Szczepanski

CBarnesPL

#16 Post by CBarnesPL »

Lonnie F. wrote: January 13th, 2021, 6:05 pm So I went to the proofloyalty site and the La Jota 2016 Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon at $150 is $5 more than Wine.com, whose prices are only tolerable with a 30% off coupon.
Hi, Chris Barnes here- founder of ProofLoyalty. We work directly with the wineries to get insider access to smaller production wines and wines typically reserved for club members. In some cases, we're able to negotiate discounts. In others not, it's a moving target and worth keeping an eye on the site. Purchasing with Grand Reserve points is the ultimate discount.

Nate Simon
GCC Member
GCC Member

#17 Post by Nate Simon »

Todd F r e n c h wrote: January 13th, 2021, 11:40 am Ok, folks, I just talked to Matthew about this, and if no ads, Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers, bonus WineBid credit from the last promotion aren't enough for the TWENTY FIVE DOLLAR minimum per year for GCC status, the GCC bonus offer is worth $450, but you can't see it, or get it, without being GCC.

[pwn.gif]
Sorry, I'm not seeing how the math on this equates to $450.

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#18 Post by Todd F r e n c h »

Nate Simon wrote: January 15th, 2021, 10:19 am
Todd F r e n c h wrote: January 13th, 2021, 11:40 am Ok, folks, I just talked to Matthew about this, and if no ads, Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers, bonus WineBid credit from the last promotion aren't enough for the TWENTY FIVE DOLLAR minimum per year for GCC status, the GCC bonus offer is worth $450, but you can't see it, or get it, without being GCC.

[pwn.gif]
Sorry, the GCC bonus is worth $70-90, apparently - the 75k bonus (the spend bonus at 90 days) is the one worth that much...

Nate Simon
GCC Member
GCC Member

#19 Post by Nate Simon »

Todd F r e n c h wrote: January 15th, 2021, 10:31 am
Nate Simon wrote: January 15th, 2021, 10:19 am

[pwn.gif]
Sorry, the GCC bonus is worth $70-90, apparently - the 75k bonus (the spend bonus at 90 days) is the one worth that much...
Gotcha.

Nate Simon
GCC Member
GCC Member

#20 Post by Nate Simon »

matthewgoldman wrote: January 11th, 2021, 5:33 pm Grand Reserve World Mastercard, the credit for wine enthusiasts, is celebrating Berserker Day 2021 by rewarding significant bonus points on all partner and wine merchant purchases made using the card on January 26th & 27th.

New cardmembers who sign up before Berserkers Day will earn a 75,000 point sign-up bonus, we’ll waive the first year’s annual fee, and send you a complimentary pair of Grassl Glasses! This is our best offer ever for the card and isn't available after BerserkerDay.
To clarify, we can get the 75,000 points on sign-up, PLUS the 75,000 spending bonus?

matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#21 Post by matthewgoldman »

Nate Simon wrote: January 15th, 2021, 11:17 am
matthewgoldman wrote: January 11th, 2021, 5:33 pm Grand Reserve World Mastercard, the credit for wine enthusiasts, is celebrating Berserker Day 2021 by rewarding significant bonus points on all partner and wine merchant purchases made using the card on January 26th & 27th.

To clarify, we can get the 75,000 points on sign-up, PLUS the 75,000 spending bonus?
No. The sign-up bonus is 75,000 after you spend $3,000 in the first 90 days. There is an additional bonus for Grand Cru Crü members, details in that forum.
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

Dan M
GCC Member
GCC Member

#22 Post by Dan M »

Michael Howard wrote: January 13th, 2021, 7:27 pm Was really happy to find the card offer for the GrandReserve Mastercard!! Have tons of Miles just sitting there, not sure when I might be using them in the near future, so why not get one the pays me handsomely for my 'Liquid Hobby"!! Just got my card...and already racked up allocations of a few wineries on it today.. (and one was a Partner winery so picked up 5xs points!) And reading that on BerserkerDay using the card will get 6xs points on non-partners and 8xs points for those partnering with GR is pretty compelling!! (Knowing Flannery Beef and Grassl are partners are just an added bonus - 8xs points for meat and stemware... Score!!)
How did you already get your card? Forgive me, but your post seems a bit suspect.

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#23 Post by larry schaffer »

Dan M wrote: January 15th, 2021, 3:32 pm
Michael Howard wrote: January 13th, 2021, 7:27 pm Was really happy to find the card offer for the GrandReserve Mastercard!! Have tons of Miles just sitting there, not sure when I might be using them in the near future, so why not get one the pays me handsomely for my 'Liquid Hobby"!! Just got my card...and already racked up allocations of a few wineries on it today.. (and one was a Partner winery so picked up 5xs points!) And reading that on BerserkerDay using the card will get 6xs points on non-partners and 8xs points for those partnering with GR is pretty compelling!! (Knowing Flannery Beef and Grassl are partners are just an added bonus - 8xs points for meat and stemware... Score!!)
How did you already get your card? Forgive me, but your post seems a bit suspect.
He's had a total of 2 posts - both pumping up this product. If he is somehow associated with it in any way, he should probably do so. Not the best way to start off here on WB IMHO.

Cheers.
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#24 Post by Todd F r e n c h »

larry schaffer wrote: January 15th, 2021, 3:41 pm
Dan M wrote: January 15th, 2021, 3:32 pm
He's had a total of 2 posts - both pumping up this product. If he is somehow associated with it in any way, he should probably do so. Not the best way to start off here on WB IMHO.

Cheers.
I'm checking into that now...

Michael Howard
GCC Member
GCC Member

#25 Post by Michael Howard »

Wow.. so sorry to cause such a stir.... I'm a Longtime Lurker, use some other forums and I am a friend of a friend of the company. When told about the card and realized I could get 5xs points on my Myriad allocation and knowing had others coming up... i signed up and gave my feedback to Matthew. He then told me about the BD12 promotion, so I figured it was a good time to use my account and maybe help him and the card out, never expecting to cause any problems. I apologize to Matthew... and everyone here....

Ron F r e e d
GCC Member
GCC Member

#26 Post by Ron F r e e d »

Michael Howard wrote: January 15th, 2021, 4:43 pm Wow.. so sorry to cause such a stir.... I'm a Longtime Lurker, use some other forums and I am a friend of a friend of the company. When told about the card and realized I could get 5xs points on my Myriad allocation and knowing had others coming up... i signed up and gave my feedback to Matthew. He then told me about the BD12 promotion, so I figured it was a good time to use my account and maybe help him and the card out, never expecting to cause any problems. I apologize to Matthew... and everyone here....
Hey there Michael, welcome to the Berserker Freak Show.

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#27 Post by larry schaffer »

Michael Howard wrote: January 15th, 2021, 4:43 pm Wow.. so sorry to cause such a stir.... I'm a Longtime Lurker, use some other forums and I am a friend of a friend of the company. When told about the card and realized I could get 5xs points on my Myriad allocation and knowing had others coming up... i signed up and gave my feedback to Matthew. He then told me about the BD12 promotion, so I figured it was a good time to use my account and maybe help him and the card out, never expecting to cause any problems. I apologize to Matthew... and everyone here....
No worries - just was wondering. Welcome into the land of the non-lurker champagne.gif [snort.gif] [wow.gif]

Cheers.
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Kedar Dubhashi
GCC Member
GCC Member

#28 Post by Kedar Dubhashi »

I am a bit concerned about the application process for this card. They asked me to submit my driver's license or passport and proof of address (like utilities bill). This is very odd. I have never had to do that for any credit card application.

Todd, do you know if this is a legitimate operation?

Mike C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#29 Post by Mike C. »

Kedar Dubhashi wrote: January 15th, 2021, 7:10 pm I am a bit concerned about the application process for this card. They asked me to submit my driver's license or passport and proof of address (like utilities bill). This is very odd. I have never had to do that for any credit card application.

Something must have not automatically checked out when your information was run as this was not the case for me.
h@0

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#30 Post by Todd F r e n c h »

Kedar Dubhashi wrote: January 15th, 2021, 7:10 pm I am a bit concerned about the application process for this card. They asked me to submit my driver's license or passport and proof of address (like utilities bill). This is very odd. I have never had to do that for any credit card application.

I’ve been talking with them for over a year, and to speak of my assurance in it, I applied...and had to upload a form of ID as well. I’m guessing it’s because I have a credit freeze on one of my reporting agencies so my credit can’t be pulled without permission

matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#31 Post by matthewgoldman »

Hi Kedar-

I'd like to assure you we are a legitimate operation. Grand Reserve cards are issued by Celtic Bank, a Utah-based ILC and Member, FDIC.

If any anti-fraud flags or similar are thrown up during the underwriting process, the bank asks for additional documentation to ensure the right person is applying for the card (this protects us and you). Please message me with any questions!

Matthew
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

Stephen Faulkner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#32 Post by Stephen Faulkner »

I thought that was weird too. I was rejected because of information from "an affiliate or outside source". When I called them, they couldn't tell me what the exact problem was; said it was likely due to some problem verifying my address, any typos would cause it to do that, which is weird since it isn't hard to verify my address from the credit reports. Anyhoo, they said to reapply, but now none of the apply links work. Since BD is one of my biggest wine purchases of the year, if I can't get it in time to use it then, not much incentive otherwise.

matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#33 Post by matthewgoldman »

Stephen Faulkner wrote: January 16th, 2021, 10:46 am

I thought that was weird too. I was rejected because of information from "an affiliate or outside source". When I called them, they couldn't tell me what the exact problem was; said it was likely due to some problem verifying my address, any typos would cause it to do that, which is weird since it isn't hard to verify my address from the credit reports. Anyhoo, they said to reapply, but now none of the apply links work. Since BD is one of my biggest wine purchases of the year, if I can't get it in time to use it then, not much incentive otherwise.
Unfortunately, I am unable to comment on declines, both because that is managed by our banking partners and because Federal regulations have very specific limits on what and how you explain credit declinations.

The application links are still live and we welcome further applications! Anyone applying by Monday or Tuesday should be safe to receive your card by January 27th; it takes 7-10 days typically, depending on the mail. If you are approved after that date, send me a message and we'll see if we can help speed anything up for you!
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

Kedar Dubhashi
GCC Member
GCC Member

#34 Post by Kedar Dubhashi »

Todd and Matthew, thank you for the responses. I have submitted my information. I am waiting for the next communication.

I hope i get approved and the card arrives in time for BD. Fingers crossed!

EricJ
GCC Member
GCC Member

#35 Post by EricJ »

Kedar Dubhashi wrote: January 16th, 2021, 1:44 pm Todd and Matthew, thank you for the responses. I have submitted my information. I am waiting for the next communication.

I had a very similar issue. Ended up re-applying and I made sure to rotate my license picture and I went with a bank / credit card statement instead of my internet bill and it went through within 24 hours.

Now I'm trying to create my online account, but because I live in Alaska and I have a local carrier my cell number gets screwy when it comes to being a "valid US number." But, I'm used to this problem and will figure it out tomorrow.
J o h n s o n

Stephen Faulkner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#36 Post by Stephen Faulkner »

I want to thank Matthew for following up with me and helping resolve the dead link problem. I had to disable all anti-tracker components, including analytics (which is a little weird as they were all running the first time I applied with no problem). Reapplied now.

matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#37 Post by matthewgoldman »

EricJ wrote: January 18th, 2021, 12:36 am
Kedar Dubhashi wrote: January 16th, 2021, 1:44 pm Todd and Matthew, thank you for the responses. I have submitted my information. I am waiting for the next communication.

I had a very similar issue. Ended up re-applying and I made sure to rotate my license picture and I went with a bank / credit card statement instead of my internet bill and it went through within 24 hours.

Now I'm trying to create my online account, but because I live in Alaska and I have a local carrier my cell number gets screwy when it comes to being a "valid US number." But, I'm used to this problem and will figure it out tomorrow.
Eric - Please contact me if I can help on account setup! The Alaska problem is a new one to me, but would love to fix it for everyone.
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#38 Post by matthewgoldman »

Noting an edit to the main post... we are pleased to share we will have at least 12 partner wineries participating in BD12, with a few more to come. (Can't share the list yet, but some good ones on there!)
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

EricJ
GCC Member
GCC Member

#39 Post by EricJ »

matthewgoldman wrote: January 18th, 2021, 11:25 am
EricJ wrote: January 18th, 2021, 12:36 am

Eric - Please contact me if I can help on account setup! The Alaska problem is a new one to me, but would love to fix it for everyone.
I used my work cell (national carrier) to do the initial setup because of the holiday. I’ll call customer service tomorrow to switch my number over and let you know how it goes.

It has something to do with the way the VOIP/Wi-Fi is setup with my carrier. It registers the phone as an international number for some verification services.
J o h n s o n

Albert R
GCC Member
GCC Member

#40 Post by Albert R »

Signed up last week and my free Grassl Glasses were shipped today. Thank you Matthew and Chris!!!
@. Re-go

Ken Strauss
GCC Member
GCC Member

#41 Post by Ken Strauss »

My Grand reserve card arrived today!

The race to charge $3,000. has started.

Chadly S
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#42 Post by Chadly S »

Ken Strauss wrote: January 19th, 2021, 2:26 pm My Grand reserve card arrived today!

Same here. 10,000 bonus points already in my account. The whole application, approval, account set up, and activation couldn't have been easier. Also already got shipping notification that the Grassl glasses have shipped. So far, I've been really impressed with everything.
Chad Szczepanski

Ken Strauss
GCC Member
GCC Member

#43 Post by Ken Strauss »

Chadly S wrote: January 19th, 2021, 6:22 pm
Ken Strauss wrote: January 19th, 2021, 2:26 pm My Grand reserve card arrived today!

Same here. 10,000 bonus points already in my account. The whole application, approval, account set up, and activation couldn't have been easier. Also already got shipping notification that the Grassl glasses have shipped. So far, I've been really impressed with everything.
Very happy also!
That said I haven’t received notification yet that the glasses have been shipped.

matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#44 Post by matthewgoldman »

Ken Strauss wrote: January 19th, 2021, 6:29 pm
Chadly S wrote: January 19th, 2021, 6:22 pm

Very happy also!
That said I haven’t received notification yet that the glasses have been shipped.
Hi All - Not everyone will see everything the same. Folks who already had received Grassl Glasses may get a shipping notification if your record matches a previous record with them, we don't send tracking info to everyone for the gift, but I assure you Chris gets them out in a timely fashion.

Same for bonuses. Some folks will see bonuses post at different times (or even different bonuses, if you qualified for something as previous member of our waitlists or older Grand Reserve Link program). GCC bonuses will post around the end of the month if you didn't get it earlier.

Thanks for the kind words and feedback so far!
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

Jeff Bloom
GCC Member
GCC Member

#45 Post by Jeff Bloom »

Got my card yesterday, sadly 1/2 day too late to break it in with my Rivers Marie order. Looking forward to putting it to good use next week (if not before).

Dan Hammer
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#46 Post by Dan Hammer »

I was just approved.

Matthew, you said > Apply TODAY to ensure you get your Grand Reserve card in time (don’t wait, cards may take 7-10 days to get to you!) for Berserker Day to receive.

Banks have been known to e mail the new credit card number to a new account holder. Is this possible with this bank?

When will you be able to update hotel partners on the website?
This space for rent.

matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#47 Post by matthewgoldman »

Dan Hammer wrote: January 20th, 2021, 11:32 am I was just approved.

Matthew, you said > Apply TODAY to ensure you get your Grand Reserve card in time (don’t wait, cards may take 7-10 days to get to you!) for Berserker Day to receive.

Banks have been known to e mail the new credit card number to a new account holder. Is this possible with this bank?

When will you be able to update hotel partners on the website?
We are not able to provide your card number via email.

Right now, the hotel partners on ProofLoyalty are on hold due to the pandemic, so more to come as we all wait for improvements out there.
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

Chris Freemott
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#48 Post by Chris Freemott »

Ken
I know yours shipped. Packed it myself

Chris

cjsavino
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#49 Post by cjsavino »

I noticed that the clock already started ticking on the spending bonus even though the card has not arrived or been activated
Chris

matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#50 Post by matthewgoldman »

cjsavino wrote: January 20th, 2021, 5:03 pm I noticed that the clock already started ticking on the spending bonus even though the card has not arrived or been activated
Yes, this is correct, as our terms note, the 90-day clock on signup bonus begins with your approval and is a similar practice with other cards. With BD12 coming up I imagine the 90 days won't be a problem for most folks! champagne.gif
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

Return to “BerserkerDay 12 (Jan 27, 2021) "The Black Friday of Wine Commerce" - Forbes”