Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping.

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
D@ve D y r 0 f f
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping.

#1351 Post by D@ve D y r 0 f f » August 15th, 2020, 2:44 pm

I know this was brought up earlier, but I can't remember if there was an answer, or if so what it was. I have to assume that wine.com's Napa (or Bay area?) warehouse is appropriately cooled to protect all that valuable inventory. But in light of the crazy heat wave and rolling power blackouts I'm reading about, and all the orders I've placed for deferred delivery, I thought I'd check. Anyone have the scoop?

Arv R

#1352 Post by Arv R » August 16th, 2020, 5:31 pm

I had a wine.com replacement delivery* arrive today (SMF area) which was supposed to be held, and the still wines are oozing out from the capsules. Not sure I've seen anything as heat cooked since my doorman lost a bottle or two 20 years ago in our (literal) steam pipe closet.

I do not think this is a good time to be trusting above ground storage.

* FedEx lost the first shipment for a week and then RTS, but I bet what really happened is that the bubbly exploded due to the insane heat the last 5 days.
R_@_0

Dennis Atick

#1353 Post by Dennis Atick » August 16th, 2020, 6:50 pm

Arv R wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 5:31 pm
I had a wine.com replacement delivery* arrive today (SMF area) which was supposed to be held, and the still wines are oozing out from the capsules. Not sure I've seen anything as heat cooked since my doorman lost a bottle or two 20 years ago in our (literal) steam pipe closet.

* FedEx lost the first shipment for a week and then RTS, but I bet what really happened is that the bubbly exploded due to the insane heat the last 5 days.
I don't like to flame retailers here, so I haven't said anything, but wine.com shipped me a box of expensive wine last week when it was 90+ all 4 days along the trip. I have gone back and forth with them about replacing/returning and think there will be resolution. But I just don't understand how anyone in the wine business releases wine for shipping in the dead of summer. It's not a good look.
@decaturwinedude

Mike C.

#1354 Post by Mike C. » August 16th, 2020, 7:24 pm

Dennis Atick wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 6:50 pm
Arv R wrote:

I don't like to flame retailers here, so I haven't said anything, but wine.com shipped me a box of expensive wine last week when it was 90+ all 4 days along the trip. I have gone back and forth with them about replacing/returning and think there will be resolution. But I just don't understand how anyone in the wine business releases wine for shipping in the dead of summer. It's not a good look.
You get to pick your delivery date on wine.com. If you pick one that is in summer and it ends up being hot, it’s your fault. Plenty of people who buy wine (especially off wine.com) are not thinking about shipping temps and just want their wine as soon as possible.
h@0

Dennis Atick

#1355 Post by Dennis Atick » August 17th, 2020, 3:55 am

Mike C. wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 7:24 pm
Dennis Atick wrote:
Arv R wrote:

You get to pick your delivery date on wine.com. If you pick one that is in summer and it ends up being hot, it’s your fault. Plenty of people who buy wine (especially off wine.com) are not thinking about shipping temps and just want their wine as soon as possible.
Well, that wasn't the case with my order, but thanks.
@decaturwinedude

m. ristev

#1356 Post by m. ristev » August 17th, 2020, 5:12 am

the only time i ordered from wine.com, i scheduled a different delivery date in the future and the wine shipped out immediately anyways. it was in the winter so it was no big deal but if i order from them again it will only be in the cooler months.
mајкл

adam landa
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1357 Post by adam landa » August 17th, 2020, 5:48 am

m. ristev wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 5:12 am
the only time i ordered from wine.com, i scheduled a different delivery date in the future and the wine shipped out immediately anyways. it was in the winter so it was no big deal but if i order from them again it will only be in the cooler months.
Agree 100%. They disregarded weather earlier this year and shipped in cardboard as well that provided no insulation. Then a couple months ago a person I provided a few referrals to sent me a nice, $100+ bottle as a thank you that they shipped on 90+ degree weather. I called them and they said the buyer did not request a shipment hold for cooler weather...wine.com should know better.

m. ristev

#1358 Post by m. ristev » August 17th, 2020, 6:28 am

it definitely makes me wonder about their own storage practices as well as how they treat wine upon arrival through the distribution chain...
mајкл

Michae1 P0wers
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1359 Post by Michae1 P0wers » August 17th, 2020, 8:09 am

Dennis Atick wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 3:55 am

Well, that wasn't the case with my order, but thanks.
That does seem strange Dennis. Maybe they were using different software in different regions. For me, each time I've placed an order, on the left side of the checkout screen there are three boxes marked 1, "Recipient," 2, "Delivery," and 3, Payment." These don't automatically ask for you to interact, and are preset to my preferences. However, for each tab there is an option in green in the upper right hand corner of each box which says "change ___." The delivery option automatically suggests the earliest possible unless changed. If I click on that option it brings up a multi-month calendar showing available delivery dates.

There is also a "heat hold" option, but when I selected that option, they held only for a few days then shipped and the weather was still quite warm. These were not wines for longer term aging and everything has been completely sound that I've tried so far. My other orders I have pushed out to fall.

I will say that every bottle I've purchased has arrived in perfect condition. So I'm not particularly concerned about their storage conditions. When they have screwed anything up, which happened twice, they have been quick to make it right. I do think their model prioritizes shipping ASAP unless told to do otherwise, and also that the size of the operation results in some occasional errors.

Dennis Atick

#1360 Post by Dennis Atick » August 17th, 2020, 8:46 am

Hi Michael,
It is the same for me. This was just an error on their part. My bigger issue is that anyone who takes wine seriously should not allow wine to ship from Miami to Atl in August. It just shouldn't happen. I'm an otherwise satisfied customer.
@decaturwinedude

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1361 Post by Peter C. » August 17th, 2020, 8:52 am

Dennis Atick wrote:
Arv R wrote:

Especially in cardboard shippers. We all know styro is not a panacea for warm weather shipping but you'd think they'd at minimum go that route if they insist on extreme warm or cold weather shipping.
( z y ® y ( @

Michae1 P0wers
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1362 Post by Michae1 P0wers » August 17th, 2020, 8:52 am

Dennis Atick wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 8:46 am
Hi Michael,
It is the same for me. This was just an error on their part. My bigger issue is that anyone who takes wine seriously should not allow wine to ship from Miami to Atl in August. It just shouldn't happen. I'm an otherwise satisfied customer.
Ah, understood. I completely agree with you re. the MIA-ATL shipment in this weather.

Chris Crutchfield

#1363 Post by Chris Crutchfield » August 17th, 2020, 9:16 am

Dennis Atick wrote:
Hi Michael,
If it's their fault, they will generally replace it without too much trouble. I'd say their customer service has actually been pretty good overall, at least in my interactions with them.

As for shipping in the summer, I imagine that most of their clientele don't really care too much and just want their wine ASAP. If the customer wants the wine right away, they seem happy to oblige them.

Arv R

#1364 Post by Arv R » August 17th, 2020, 11:55 am

Dennis Atick wrote:
Arv R wrote:

The bottom line is that i think one has to be skeptical of their Hold til Ship if heat is an issue. I've been happy with them and customer service is responsive. I'm not going to ask for a replacement, since this is already a replacement, and these were modest mouse wines in any case.

But I'm just going to wait for it to cool down before perusing the website too much. I suspect we all have enough swill to get by in any case!

I'm sure they are taking a hit with returns/damaged wines in this crazy heat wave. It's going to be going on for at least another week too.
R_@_0

Joe G a l e w s k i
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1365 Post by Joe G a l e w s k i » August 17th, 2020, 1:24 pm

Mike C. wrote:
I have seen wine.com enact a "weather hold" for a purchase, and then you have no option to set a ship date, the only option is they tell you there's a weather hold. The funny thing is that a week later, it was still just as hot as the purchase date (85-90F in Minnesota), but wine.com then decided it was safe to ship my wine in 85-90F weather.

D@ve D y r 0 f f
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1366 Post by D@ve D y r 0 f f » August 17th, 2020, 2:03 pm

Joe G a l e w s k i wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 1:24 pm
Mike C. wrote:
I have seen wine.com enact a "weather hold" for a purchase, and then you have no option to set a ship date, the only option is they tell you there's a weather hold. The funny thing is that a week later, it was still just as hot as the purchase date (85-90F in Minnesota), but wine.com then decided it was safe to ship my wine in 85-90F weather.
The one time I ordered when they had a "weather hold" on for heat, I was able to choose "ship anyway," and that took me to the normal screen where I could choose a ship date in October.

Michael_H
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1367 Post by Michael_H » August 17th, 2020, 4:53 pm

It looks like wineaccess has 2017 Ridge Lytton Springs available for 40 per bottle right now. I know that Ridge popped up for some folks on the west coast last week, but this is the first I've seen it in the midwest. Stacking with the Amex offers or first order offers, one can get this down to 5 bottles for 20-25 per bottle.

Shameless plug in case anyone needs a signup bonus: http://share.wineaccess.com/v/michael_188
Last edited by Michael_H on August 17th, 2020, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M!ch@el H3nd0n

Peter Valiquette

#1368 Post by Peter Valiquette » August 17th, 2020, 5:09 pm

Dennis Atick wrote:
Hi Michael,
I wonder why anyone serious about shipping wine would even locate a warehouse/distribution site in Miami.

D@ve D y r 0 f f
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1369 Post by D@ve D y r 0 f f » August 17th, 2020, 5:11 pm

Michael_H wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 4:53 pm
It looks like wineaccess has Ridge Lytton Springs available for 40 per bottle right now. I know that Ridge popped up for some folks on the west coast last week, but this is the first I've seen it in the midwest. Stacking with the Amex offers or first order offers, one can get this down to 5 bottles for 20-25 per bottle.

Shameless plug in case anyone needs a signup bonus: http://share.wineaccess.com/v/michael_188
I didn't think the 2018 was out until next month, or is this the 2017?

I'm still waiting for the offer to hit my Amex... They made me a Winc offer instead. [head-bang.gif]

Dennis Atick

#1370 Post by Dennis Atick » August 17th, 2020, 5:12 pm

Peter Valiquette wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 5:09 pm
Dennis Atick wrote:
Hi Michael,
I wonder why anyone serious about shipping wine would even locate a warehouse/distribution site in Miami.
Good point. [cheers.gif]
@decaturwinedude

Michael_H
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1371 Post by Michael_H » August 17th, 2020, 5:20 pm

D@ve D y r 0 f f wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 5:11 pm
Michael_H wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 4:53 pm
It looks like wineaccess has Ridge Lytton Springs available for 40 per bottle right now. I know that Ridge popped up for some folks on the west coast last week, but this is the first I've seen it in the midwest. Stacking with the Amex offers or first order offers, one can get this down to 5 bottles for 20-25 per bottle.

I didn't think the 2018 was out until next month, or is this the 2017?

I'm still waiting for the offer to hit my Amex... They made me a Winc offer instead. [head-bang.gif]
Can't believe I missed putting that in my post. It is indeed the 2017. I've updated my previous post to add that information. Thanks for asking!
M!ch@el H3nd0n

Sherri S h a p i r o
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#1372 Post by Sherri S h a p i r o » August 18th, 2020, 4:58 am

Peter Valiquette wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 5:09 pm
Dennis Atick wrote:
Hi Michael,
Good point! As someone who lives in South Florida, I struggle with ground shipping all year, with a very short window Dec-Jan that still has to be monitored. I have scheduled all my wine.com deliveries for early December, with the thought that at least it will be next day ground since it's so close.

m. ristev

#1373 Post by m. ristev » August 18th, 2020, 5:39 am

just saw amex is now doing 30 off 150 at zachys dc
mајкл

Michael Brill

#1374 Post by Michael Brill » August 18th, 2020, 8:16 am

August 14th, 2020, 1:57 pm
Michael Brill wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 9:11 pm
There are a couple more:

winedotcomcoupons.png
Mike, where did you find that list of promo codes for wine.com?
Hey Joe. I have a little side project (www.bunchwine.com) that essentially digs out the QPRs from retailer sites and incorporates coupons as part of that. It validates the coupons every day. Sourcing coupons is a combination of crawling and random discovery - this thread has been a great source!

AndyK
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1375 Post by AndyK » August 18th, 2020, 4:14 pm

Any new wine.com codes? newhere
k0berl

2020 WOTY Candidates
1995 Williams Selyem Pinot Noir Summa Vineyard
NV Krug Champagne Brut Rosé 18éme
2007 Marcel Juge Cornas

Joe G a l e w s k i
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1376 Post by Joe G a l e w s k i » August 18th, 2020, 5:11 pm

Michael Brill wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 8:16 am
Hey Joe. I have a little side project (www.bunchwine.com) that essentially digs out the QPRs from retailer sites and incorporates coupons as part of that. It validates the coupons every day. Sourcing coupons is a combination of crawling and random discovery - this thread has been a great source!
How does one use Bunch? Your website indicates that it uses a chrome extension, but I do not see one available. I put in my email address, and no email.

Mich@el Ch@ng
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1377 Post by Mich@el Ch@ng » August 18th, 2020, 5:30 pm

Astor has 15% off organic/biodynamic wines today, which includes DRC.

Michael Brill

#1378 Post by Michael Brill » August 18th, 2020, 5:58 pm

August 18th, 2020, 5:11 pm
Michael Brill wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 8:16 am
How does one use Bunch? Your website indicates that it uses a chrome extension, but I do not see one available. I put in my email address, and no email.
Yeah, it's not getting much time from me right now. But you can go here to download:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... kpbmgmmamf

Let me know your thoughts. Happy to add stuff to help find great wine deals.

Jayson Cohen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1379 Post by Jayson Cohen » August 18th, 2020, 8:25 pm

Mich@el Ch@ng wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 5:30 pm
Astor has 15% off organic/biodynamic wines today, which includes DRC.
This thread is bad for my wallet. But kidding aside, thanks for the heads up on this one. I’d been eyeing a couple things at Astor, waiting for a sale. This was it.

Mich@el Ch@ng
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1380 Post by Mich@el Ch@ng » August 19th, 2020, 4:54 pm

Benchmark has a couple 17 drc richebourg with imperfect labels for a reasonable price.

RyanA

#1381 Post by RyanA » August 20th, 2020, 9:31 am

Looks like there are 13 bottles of 2018 Geyserville restocked at WineAccess (potentially West Coast shoppers only?)

Stack with AmEx and the $50 off for new OR existing customers gets you to $20/bottle before tax.

Link for $30 or $50 off for new customers: http://share.wineaccess.com/v/ryan_51

Link for $50 off $200 for new or existing customers: http://wineaccess.com/newsite

Direct link to Geyserville: https://www.wineaccess.com/catalog/2018 ... asket=true
Ryan Adair

Sherri S h a p i r o
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#1382 Post by Sherri S h a p i r o » August 21st, 2020, 10:35 am

Wanted to share that I had an easy experience with RMN on past due cash back. Back in June, I placed 2 separate orders on the same day to take advantage of 2 different coupons, and activated the 20% cash back with both orders, as that made a HUGE difference in the pricing. I immediately received credit for one but never got the other. So I waited 45 days, sent in the order confirmation and cash back activation and within a few hours, the cash appeared in my wallet. Of course, it would have been preferable to get it right away, but as soon as I brought it to their attention, it was fixed.

Dennis Atick

#1383 Post by Dennis Atick » August 22nd, 2020, 11:29 am

I am late to asking this question, and it was probably covered upstream, but how does one generate the personalized referral link to wineacess? Like Ryan A's just above here? Every time I click -refer a friend- I get nothing. Thanks.
@decaturwinedude

CliftonD

#1384 Post by CliftonD » August 22nd, 2020, 11:45 am

Dennis Atick wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 11:29 am
I am late to asking this question, and it was probably covered upstream, but how does one generate the personalized referral link to wineacess? Like Ryan A's just above here? Every time I click -refer a friend- I get nothing. Thanks.
Could be a browser/caching issue - perhaps an Adblocker? I tried in incognito mode and created a new referral no problem. http://share.wineaccess.com/v/fake

What was covered upstream though is that the referral changed from $30 off $100 (you still get $50) from $50 off $150 (these links still work, but mine was changed from clifton_1 to clifton_2 for the two different codes.
D - o - n - g

Dennis Atick

#1385 Post by Dennis Atick » August 22nd, 2020, 12:06 pm

CliftonD wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 11:45 am
Dennis Atick wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 11:29 am
Could be a browser/caching issue - perhaps an Adblocker? I tried in incognito mode and created a new referral no problem. http://share.wineaccess.com/v/fake

What was covered upstream though is that the referral changed from $30 off $100 (you still get $50) from $50 off $150 (these links still work, but mine was changed from clifton_1 to clifton_2 for the two different codes.
Thanks. I think the adblocker was the issue.
@decaturwinedude

Neal.Mollen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1386 Post by Neal.Mollen » August 22nd, 2020, 12:33 pm

m. ristev wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 5:39 am
just saw amex is now doing 30 off 150 at zachys dc
Thanks! Snagged another bottle of 08 Dom for $139.
I don't have to speak; she defends me

A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one

BenW

#1387 Post by BenW » August 22nd, 2020, 1:33 pm

Not sure if this is new or not but just received this from Wine.com:

HELLOAGAIN50 ($50 off $200)
B.Williams

Peter Panzica

#1388 Post by Peter Panzica » August 23rd, 2020, 1:01 pm

Zachy’s offering $50 off $200 on a large list of futures
Z50DEAL
They are also offering $150 off $1000 Z150DEAL but it’s better to use the first code multiple times.
Also Rakuten refunds $5 on each Zachys order.

Was able to get 2016 Cos for $185
2016 Tig and 2016 Massolino Parafada for $165 Plus tax
It’s nice they also deliver for free.

Nick F.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1389 Post by Nick F. » August 24th, 2020, 5:27 am

wine.com
10% off rakuten

Any good codes?
i a s c o n e

Jim Stewart
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1390 Post by Jim Stewart » August 24th, 2020, 6:29 am

Yeah, I also got the email this morning on the Rakuten 10% off at wine.com. And yeah, I have some promo codes that I have not used yet. BUT, I do not really NEED more wine (wine buying for people here is seldom a question of need, you might correctly point out). Lately, I have been trying to not reflexively and impulsively buy wine that I hear good things about, especially when further encouraged by "deals". I have not bought any wine in 32 days (do I sound like a recovering addict?).
I am very tempted today. . .
Age merely shows what children we remain.
-Goethe

But I've just noticed that my mind is asleep.
-Rimbaud

Brian Pinci
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1391 Post by Brian Pinci » August 24th, 2020, 6:48 am

BTW, I just learned something from Rakuten. I asked them why I haven't seen the 10% rebate yet from purchases I made in June.

They said this " Your eligible orders will always earn the rate being offered at the time your Shopping Trip is created."

I take that to read, I won't get the rebate until it is shipped and then the rate I get is the rate at the time of shipment. Am I reading that wrong?
Brian Pinci

Mark Morrissette
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1392 Post by Mark Morrissette » August 24th, 2020, 6:58 am

Appreciate the tip on the Ridge at Wine Access. Geyserville was gone, but they had 2017 Lytton Springs which I prefer.

Wine Access sent me a $100 off $250 new-customer code this weekend, which I was not sure if I was going to use. But I did... I stacked that coupon with the Amex offer to pick up the Ridge Lytton Springs at <$18/bottle, taxed and delivered.

Dennis_L

#1393 Post by Dennis_L » August 24th, 2020, 6:59 am

Brian Pinci wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 6:48 am
BTW, I just learned something from Rakuten. I asked them why I haven't seen the 10% rebate yet from purchases I made in June.

They said this " Your eligible orders will always earn the rate being offered at the time your Shopping Trip is created."

I take that to read, I won't get the rebate until it is shipped and then the rate I get is the rate at the time of shipment. Am I reading that wrong?
no, your rebate is the rate at the time you made the purchase but not credited until your wine is shipped.
Dennis

Peter C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1394 Post by Peter C. » August 24th, 2020, 7:06 am

Mark Morrissette wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 6:58 am
Appreciate the tip on the Ridge at Wine Access. Geyserville was gone, but they had 2017 Lytton Springs which I prefer.

Wine Access sent me a $100 off $250 new-customer code this weekend, which I was not sure if I was going to use. But I did... I stacked that coupon with the Amex offer to pick up the Ridge Lytton Springs at <$18/bottle, taxed and delivered.
Whoa - that's huge. Any chance you can share the code here and/or in the WineAccess thread?

Nice score btw.
( z y ® y ( @

Max S.

#1395 Post by Max S. » August 24th, 2020, 7:45 am

Peter C. wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 7:06 am
Mark Morrissette wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 6:58 am

Whoa - that's huge. Any chance you can share the code here and/or in the WineAccess thread?

Nice score btw.
Peter, after I ordered on the 30 off 100 deal and found out about the 100 off 250 I emailed them and asked if I could switch to that deal. They were fine with it. May be as easy as a quick email to them - took them about 2-3 days to get back to me.
5 w 0 m l 3 y

Mark Morrissette
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1396 Post by Mark Morrissette » August 24th, 2020, 8:28 am

Unfortunately I was not given an actual code, just a link that took the $100 automatically out of my cart.

The link I was sent is below. When I click it now, it no longer gives me the $100 off, as I have used it, but when I paste it into an Incognito window, it still seems to work. Hope it works for others!

https://u8212107.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/cli ... dmJxOILFTU

RyanA

#1397 Post by RyanA » August 24th, 2020, 9:32 am

If you sign up for WineAccess using a referral code and then just wait 2 weeks or so you should get the targeted $100 off offer. You’ll still retain the referral discount that you can use on your second order. Combining these both with the multi-use AmEx offer is the best way to maximize savings.
Ryan Adair

Jim Stewart
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1398 Post by Jim Stewart » August 24th, 2020, 10:37 am

Jim Stewart wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 6:29 am
Yeah, I also got the email this morning on the Rakuten 10% off at wine.com. And yeah, I have some promo codes that I have not used yet. BUT, I do not really NEED more wine (wine buying for people here is seldom a question of need, you might correctly point out). Lately, I have been trying to not reflexively and impulsively buy wine that I hear good things about, especially when further encouraged by "deals". I have not bought any wine in 32 days (do I sound like a recovering addict?).
I am very tempted today. . .
Rakuten was enough to put me over the edge and looking again for a "deal". Used 20JB, Rakuten, & free shipping to get a 2013 Musar Rouge for net $32.40. Pretty restrained!
Age merely shows what children we remain.
-Goethe

But I've just noticed that my mind is asleep.
-Rimbaud

Brian Pinci
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1399 Post by Brian Pinci » August 25th, 2020, 4:01 am

Dennis_L wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 6:59 am
Brian Pinci wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 6:48 am

no, your rebate is the rate at the time you made the purchase but not credited until your wine is shipped.
Actually, I just got a response from Rakuten. They said they will not honor the Cash Back because I used a non-Rakuten code or discount. So these codes you all are providing are no good with Rakuten.
Brian Pinci

J. Bloch

#1400 Post by J. Bloch » August 26th, 2020, 7:59 am

Brian Pinci wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 4:01 am
Actually, I just got a response from Rakuten. They said they will not honor the Cash Back because I used a non-Rakuten code or discount. So these codes you all are providing are no good with Rakuten.
For what it's worth, I just got an automated Rakuten notification that my 10% Wine.com cash back was approved for a purchase I made on 8/24 using the "HELLOAGAIN50" promo code, which I don't see listed on their page. Maybe I got lucky and they missed it, or they just use that rule selectively to deny some purchases. I still refresh RetailMeNot every day to see if they'll reinstate their Wine.com cash back...
J 3 ᶂ ᶂ

Return to “Wine Talk”