Friend of friend wants to land his helicopter at Screaming Eagle

You are asking for assistance so a friend of a friend billionaire can brag to his friends? [rofl.gif]

1 Like

Sweet, beautiful irony.

What’s really pathetic is that a billionaire can’t figure out how to make a connection at Screaming Eagle, buy some wine, and visit the winery to pick it up. Pretty sure I could make that happen if I had enough money.

Does Screaming Eagle not use custom crush? I can’t imagine a winery that small having its own facilities.

I think the helicopter is the billionaire’s issue here. Automobiles are for the hoi polloi.

I don’t know why I’m making a comment on this thread as the post seems a bit bizarre, but why not reach out to Patrick at SE and ask if your FOAF could get a private tour of the vineyard if he made some really large donation to a charity of the Vineyards choice. Probably won’t work, but worth a try.

I personally think he should hire a guy with proficiency in photo shop, pretend he went to the vineyard, and then spend his dough on a bunch of the juice and just lie about going. Seems much easier.

1 Like

I rarely post here, but this was too much to resist. I don’t know if this is real or BS, but Screaming Eagle is owned by this guy - Stanley Kroenke

Stan Kroenke - owner of the Denver Nuggets, St. Louis Rams, Colorado Avalanche and Arsenal - is worth $5.8 billion. I don’t imagine he suffers fools and won’t be impressed with your friend’s money.

Also, he is married to this lady - Ann Walton Kroenke

She is a Walton heir and worth $4.9 billion on her own.

So between them, they don’t need your friend and his douchebaggery.

Jeff

he can drink the Screagle from this:
douche.jpg

I don’t know Mr. Ente and to be honest I haven’t followed his posts on this board. But here in the south, we were raised to understand that it’s both impolite and inappropriate to ridicule someone for asking a question, regardless of what one thinks of its validity.

1 Like

“these aren’t the droids you’re looking for”

Does no one remember when Phil commented that certain people don’t deserve to go to certain French restaurants cause the restaurants are too high class for them?

Yep.

He just sounds like a rich guy with toys and leisure time which, incidentally, is how many board members strike me.

Brilliant post, Jeff!!!

Maybe it is just me but I’m pretty sure anyone who has several billion dollars does not ask for favors on Internet message boards. They call the Centurion card concierge…

Here’s an idea:

Find out the time & date this fella wants to visit. Give him the address & tell him it is all arranged.

Meanwhile, alert Screaming Eagle that a terrorist attack on their winery is planned for date/time X & let them know that the perpetrator will be mounting the attack via helicopter.

It could be very entertaining…

Fixed… [cheers.gif]

Rereading Philip’s original post just brought to mind Gatsby. F. Scott Fitzgerald was just ahead of his time. If they’d had helicopters then, he’d have worked one into the plot.

I think he could simply have a drone call out it out.

I’ll forward the request to the Make a Wish foundation.

P Hickner

Your friend might want to inquire over at douchebagberserkers.com instead.