FINAL DETAILS POSTED (see Post #100)...Rhys Offline @ My OC Place--Saturday, 9/30 @ 2PM

It looks like that date is not going to work for us. I look forward to reading the notes.

Sorry some of you cannot make the date work. If your plans change, just holler back.

07 & 09 Family Farm.

The date doesn’t work for us. Have fun!

Scott

Will have to miss

ENJOY

sigh, work conflict came up and I tried switching out of that day 8/19 but haven’t been able to, and I can’t make it now :frowning:. Sorry to miss out… I’ll try to bring the Rhys wines I brought to another LA-area offline, though. Maybe a Santa Cruz Mountains one. Will look out for the notes on CT/posts afterward, and will definitely post notes to CT after I try these wines. Hope you guys have a great time

P.S. half joking, but maybe you guys can play music from this indie singer duo called Rhye, while tasting the Rhys wines? I’ve heard a few songs from them recently and every time I see the artist name, I think of Santa Cruz Pinot and Chard. hahaha

I will bring 2009 Horseshoe Chardonnay and 2008 Skyline Syrah.

Having a date that jives for everyone is such the nut to crack with events. Looks like we’re batting 50%, we’ll miss you guys.

For those coming, if we can get a few more people to pop into the event, we could get 10-15 bottles on the table, which for me is a good portfolio of Rhys to try and discuss. Wherever we land with attendance, we’ll open bottles and have a great time.

Keep posting if you plan to attend.

I plan on bringing two 2010s – Horseshoe Syrah and Bearwallow Pinot

I will have to go to the unable to attend list. Might have an external audit the following week so I will not have the free time that weekend. These things move, but at this time we will have to bow out.

I will have to go to the unable to attend list. My work now has an external audit scheduled for the following week which means I will be getting ready for this.

Gang, I screwed up. I cannot do 8/19, as I am already booked for something else. I apologize for the circus-like scheduling of the event here…for those who know me, I can capably run an event but lately I seem to be more apt to getting lost in a paperbag.

Here is what I want to offer now, having vetted these dates with my wife and our calendar. Since these dates are far enough out, I suspect some of you may be able to hop back into the event and join. With that, I ask you to post yet again which you prefer and I will select one. Then, we have the event and a great time.

9/23
9/30
10/7
10/14

Thanks everyone.

9/30, 10/7, and 10/14 are all good for me. 9/23 is 2 days after my wife’s birthday and I think we’re going to go on a (yet to be booked) trip, so I can’t commit to it.

We might be game in October. Chicagolanders (2) coming for Rhys offline, etc. We have Rhys going back to '07…

Cheers,
JP

9/23 does not work for us. My vote would be 9/30

Heavy travel through mid-November, so I unfortunately won’t be able to make it back out to CA. Bummed, but drink well my friends!

Guys, thanks for reposting for the new set of dates. Keep posting if you have not.

J Web, if you plan to drive north to the OC for any reason, would love to grab some dinner. Just let me know, and I can see if a few people aren’t busy.

I’m back in with a strong preference for 9/30 but I can also make 10/14 work.

Any of the dates will work for me.