Falltacular 2015--Sat, 2/21 @ My OC Pad...FINAL DETAILS POSTED (Page 7)

Check is in the mail.

Our check is in the mail, Frank!

Payment sent

As always, will hand over cash when arriving—no one accepts Canadian cheques!

Will likely book the plane ticket in the next 2 weeks. If I didn’t mention, this year’s sweater has already been chosen.

At this point Lori might be questionable due to work commitments, but I will write a check for the both of us either way.

Western Union works if you send a tracking number, Mike. [whistle.gif]

Check is in the mail. Looking forward to it!

Good AM. Appreciate all the replies of financial support that I have seen. Thank you.

On the winery side of things, I have already received confirmation of support from about 10 wineries, as well as some early bottle committments for both the pouring side of the event, as well as the garage silent auction. We’re off and running.

As with past years, I will offer all of the info through a Dropbox file. Each time I post back to the WB community, I will repaste the link so it’s always handy. Below is the new link for this year’s 2015 event. Inside the folder are two files–the FAQ and the Event File. The latter has all the info about 2015, and you will see various tabs labeled as “2015…” to help you find the information. I also left the past years info too. As we approach February, I will update the file and as you want to check back on things, you can simply use the link and go browse around as to the growing list of wineries, wines, auction items and volulnteer schedule updates.

Here is the link: Dropbox - File Deleted

Put Sal and me on the volunteer list for pouring. Upstairs or downstairs.

Just got my new iPhone 6. Can I please use Apple Pay?
We are in again and JoAnn is almost finished her second hand knitted wine carrier for the auction.
Counting the days.

Erf, it’s a long ass way for you and JoAnn to fly out here, so along with the support from Sweater Boy in Toronto, we appreciate the committment like this, pal. It will be great to see you.

Yeah, he was telling me and Lea about it the last two times we saw him also (including yesterday). We’ll see what we can do to make it this time.

My usual slot, Frankie, morning prep. Plus I may bring some food this year. Have to start thinking about vinous contributions. And there will be a silent auction item set for sure.

Amazing how I go from “man” to “boy” in just a few keystrokes [grin.gif] If only the fountain of youth really worked that way.

Frank,
The check is in the mail. Please put me down for any table you desire, preferably later in the day between 3:00 and 5:00.

Good job, ‘Brucie-poo’ [snort.gif]

(#berserkerfest)

+1

Jim, my brother in law is flying out for the event this year and was popping off to Frank about his grilling prowess. I think we hand him the tongs and says “see that pile over there? needs to be grilled and then there’s 3 more piles coming” and see how he handles the heat!

C’mon Brig: Can’t give up our “job” completely! [stirthepothal.gif] [rofl.gif]

Cheers!
Marshall [berserker.gif]

Brig, I don’t even think Marshall knows how funny his reply was, the whole ‘job’ thing. Brilliant.

Todd, Your friend April is a troublemaker! neener