Dinner In The OC - 1/31?

Jud, we scared them all off. I swear, my house is well liked, or at least I thought that was the case. [scratch.gif]

Bumping this thread. Was it something I said? Hatred for Belichick? [snort.gif]

Would love to see some of the OC crew if the 31st works for any of you!

Jud, we may end up just playing a round of golf and having an ice tea at the clubhouse, at this rate. [rofl.gif]

PS–please edit the main post title and remove the 1/30 date. Maybe everyone got confused. [basic-smile.gif]

Frank - have tried to edit title a couple of times without success - not sure what I am doing wrong?

you need to edit your first post. i helped you out.

Thank you Charlie!

Bumping again - would love to meet some of the SoCal contingent on the 31st - no better way to prep for the super bowl than popping a few corks!

I’m in!!!

Jud, sorry I can’t make it this time.

Todd - it will be great to finally meet you! Andre - sorry you won’t be able to make it.

I’m interested as well.

Great Eric! I think location is going to be dependent on our final head count. Eric and Todd, are you guys solo or with +1’s? I am going to be shipping out some wines in advance, so pondering my choices as we speak. I know the sparkler I want to bring is a 99 Pol Roger Winston Churchill which I think you will enjoy!

I’m on my own, and '99 Churchill sounds fantastic!

It’ll be just me as well.

Since I have to miss the Rhys dinner, I would like to join you for this one.

Great to have you Bruce, looks like we are 7 at the moment. Still time for others to join us! We will finalize details that last week of January!

Bump

So where are we doing this? We went from 3 to 7, so I imagine we have to move locations

Just sent Frank a PM on that same subject. I will post once I hear back from him.