Dinner In The OC - 1/31?

Perhaps we should think of the guy who flew across the country to be in the area, and KEEP HIM THERE!

Shall we do it at my house? Or, Luciana’s?

Where can we get free/cheap corkage in the DP area?

I may be in if I’m not traveling. Been a while since I’ve popped a few nice bottles with berserkers.

By the time these clowns are done planning, it will be in Thousand Oaks

Since I’m in Long Beach… it’s a drive either way.

I don’t know of any places, other than Luciana’s, which we would pair into some kind of meal/menu. If we’re lookign ata dozen people, on a Fri or Sat night, then I think we’re looking at a home (offer is open) or we try for the backroom at Lucian’s if they are not busy. I suppose we could do Loft, if you want me to check with Victorio. They’d put out a nice spread for us but the cost of course for that is higher end.

Nick’s is free, but to a limit, and the food is reliable and decent, but not spectacular. What about the back room (the cellar room) at Vine?

Nick’s cannot accomodate a group that is beyond about 8. They have just that one table in the back corner and they are not down with loads of bottles being toted in, either. Todd, this is from my experience but maybe you have a better angle with them. Don’t know anyone at Vine, so if you want to angle with that one, go for it.

Dayuuum! I actually agree with Todd! We will drive to wherever…No problem! I am not all that familiar with the OC options but certainly do like “Playground.”

Cheers!
Marshall

I love the idea of a house party, Frank, and if contribute in any way possible. I might be able to get Mr and Mrs #11 to join Lisa and me.

George, would love to see #11, please warmly invite him. Would love to see anyone from the team if they have an interest. I’ve watched every game since the season kicked off and plan to attend an upcoming game with some glass seats and watch it up close. We need Beauch back, as well as #10 to see the whole team playing as one again. If we’re winning games now with Getzies leadership, I can only imagine what could be with these guys back and everything firing on all cylinders.

Then Mike and Dana are in. [tease.gif]

Since Frank has been kind enough to offer his home for dinner and that seems to be a good location, I would suggest we do Saturday night January 31st at his home. Thank you so much Frank for your hospitality!

For his planning purposes, could you please confirm your attendance? My wife and I look forward to meeting you all!

We are conflicted out on the 31st. Have fun.

I’m also out for the 31st. Something just came up that I cannot miss.

Enjoy Folks! Sorry!

Jud, my pleasure. I am confirming champagne.gif

Frank - looks like planning could be very easy if it is just the 4 of us!