Chicagoan's- Rhys tasting??

I say we switch to the 18th at Sun Wah- please confirm that you can or cannot make that day. I will then update the first post.

Ok?

I’m good.

Thanks for taking the lead on this Jay.

The 18th works for me as well. Thanks

OUT!

I can make the 18th, so please include me on the waitlist. It looks like I have 2009 Alpine, Bearwallow, Horseshoe and Family Farm available.

18th is good.

I should be able to do the 18th

Unfortunately, I think i’m probably out on the 18th, but will confirm shortly.

Jay - i can probably make the 18th. Have many Rhys options going back to 2004. Happy to contribute whatever makes sense for flighting, filling holes, etc.

Will update first post after I hear from Mr Kolin- who is in Japan.

any room for one more?

If there is room for one or two more, my wife and I would be interested. I’ve got a decent amount of Rhys, but it’s all pretty young.

I can’t make those dates but if anyone needs Rhys let me know. I have a fair amount that I am not really interested in drinking and was going to send to auction.

George

I’d be interested if your date changes again (will be in NYC from july 15-21) - I can do almost any other night in July

I’m pretty well stocked with Rhys from 06-10 (with a handful of Alesia’s in 04/05)

Unfortunately I’m out on this date so you can let someone in on the wait list.

I have to bag. Date change conflicts with theater tickets. Enjoy, y’all

David- sorry you can’t make it.

OK- I have updated the first post- keep the wines coming!

Jay - thanks for adding me. Can you actually put me down as a +1? The wife plans on coming as well - the sitter is already booked for the kids! We look forward to meeting what is mostly a new crew of people. I’ll let you all know the Rhys wines we end up deciding on - it’ll be some stuff that is young, but we’re happy to use this event as a chance to check in on some.

I can give up my spot…don’t really know if I even had one. Looking forward to the notes!

Cheers,
JP

Jay, etal -

Ok, I am late to the game, but definitely interested in attending. Please add me to the list - wait is fine or part of confirmed group if space is still available.

Thanks,

Mark