Berserkerfest Day 2 - White Plains May 29 - Now with Menu! Please sign up so I know how much food.

Make sure Jorge is wearing his lapel pin when he leaves for his hot date. Chicks dig lapel pins.

Don’t get your hopes up too high for the friends

David, I’m 5 minutes from the train station. Let me know the time you’re arriving.

FYI to those coming up on the railroad - stay towards the middle of the train. Make you way to the street. There’s only one way out. If I’m picking you up, go left. If you’re taking a taxi, make a right. It’s ~10 minutes to Jay.

FIFY

If I hadn’t already secured a ride, I’d definitely be hitting you up on this! The train is not easy, and the station not terribly close to Jay’s, right?

It’s ~10 minutes to Jay.

Todd, I’m sure your posted and mine overlapped. See above.
It’s an easy ride.

My man-date is driving me - Jorge is my chauffeur, so I’m getting door-to-door service, baby!

Play your cards right and you might get more than that.

that’s a given

I’m toying with the idea of attending. Will do it if the wife is up for it.
She told me I need to get a professional haircut first.
I don’t think that’s happened for more than 10 years already so it could be a deal breaker, lol.

Driving distance is just over 100 miles from home.
I have some Merryvale in my cellar but I think that’s all I have which rises to the level of such an occasion.

Have you seen what Berserkers look like? Just show up. [cheers.gif]

Well that’s what I was thinking, but she always wants to make a good first impression.
And it’s hard to argue with her on such subjects as she is my social director.

Sadly, another year missed [cry.gif] . perhaps some day…

Do it.

You should definitely come and bring your wife. I have lots of members of the female persuasion coming. You can even stop at Sportclips or Supercuts or one of those places and get a cheapo “professional” haircut. There’s one only about 6 minutes from my house here:

https://www.supercuts.com/locations/ny/white-plains/white-plains-shopping-center-haircuts-9328.html#visible-md

It’s worth it for the marital harmony.

Since the 2010 is missing in action, I’ll sub with the 2012 Quivet Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Kenefick Ranch instead.

Jay,

I’m responding for my friend Austin +1. He sat next to Rebecca at dinner last month.

Should I bring the mag of ‘Premature Berserkerator’ by Toddy Hamina??

Hi Jay, Lorraine & I are looking forward to coming.

We are bring two bottles of wine Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2001 & Aspriu Pardas 2011 Spain

Neil & Lorraine Dublet

I know we have some TRB fans in this group, and I have some nicely aged bottles of Rivers Marie Old Vines Summa, instead. I have 2006 and 2008.

Also available, 2007 Rhys Alpine Pinot Noir

Thoughts?

Should I just bring Bordeaux?