Berserkerfest Day 2 - White Plains May 29 - Now with Menu! Please sign up so I know how much food.

Seriously? Is it because Brad falls into the pool and we all laugh at him?

can get $87+tax rates at Renaissance Westchester, through my current priceline reservation Only 3 miles from Jay’s house

A nice place but it’s a bit less convenient because of the location, but they have a bunch of vans and limos and maybe they will drive you over.

Also try the Crowne Plaza Holiday Inn White Plains, which is a bit closer and more convenient because it is within the city limits, but I do not know about pricing. I do not know if my children will be at home that weekend to run a shuttle.

Current Rates:
Crowne Plaza $169
Renaissance $152

If you don’t have a car, you’ll be stranded at the Renaissance. FYI, they have an indoor pool. Nice secluded, in the forest location.
The CP is downtown White Plains. Plenty of shopping and (not that you’ll need them) restaurants. neener

stranded? it’s a bed for 1 night post Jay’s and only $87

I can bring some
once and future (i ordered all of them)
Ceritas red or white
I also have some cali cab & syrah big boys
Andremily
Kapscandy
Blankiet
Lillian
horsepower
Mcdonald (not sure I want to open this yet)
Perliu

any asks?

I also have some Liquid Farm Rose and Pinot well and a crap load of chard

I’d love to try some Kapcsandy again, so would Jen!

If you bring a Kap-Chawn-Dee, I could open an alternate rocket fuel.

Maybe even a MacDonald!

I’m bringing the EMH to PDH the night before.

In keeping with the Berserker winemaker theme of the California Cab PDH table, I’ll bring a 2010 Quivet Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Kenefick Ranch. Since Janice prefers white, I’ll bring a 2013 Liquid Farm Chardonnay Golden Slope.

Jen’s out - shopping again. Will be just me with my man-date Jorge, and we’re headed out a bit early as we setup Jorge on a double date with one of her college friends, in the city, that evening [whistle.gif]

I am on the fence. I was out of work for the last 2 weeks due to pneumonia, so I’m not sure if I can get the day off.

Put on your big boy pants (or shorts, as the case may be this weekend) and bring it. After 2 weeks out with pneumonia, falling into Jay’s pool while inebriated on wine is the perfect followup

OK Mr. Lou rocket fuel it is. I might have an 2004 merlot from them too.

I found this funny, as there were also quite a few bottles that were unopened, left there, and thus you and your wife would be the only two who got to taste some really good wine neener I think most are afraid to walk up to you and make sure you taste the wine when you are busy cooking/grilling/yelling at people to eat. I know I am. (Less so now that your physical presence is so much leaner…)

Perhaps a ‘King’s Taster’ method, whereby every bottle opened is opened BY Jay, and subsequently tasted BY Jay, and for those he deems truly exceptional, he keeps for himself?

I’d think to bring some CA wines but with this crew, CA wines get more love than they do out here, so that’s out the window. Then I considered some of the many special BerserkerDay wines, including 2014 Biggio Hamina Cellars Pinot Noir Cuvée Premature Berserkerator, en magnum, but it kills me to think of opening a magnum of 2014 Pinot Noir. Still, with it’s artfully drawn sperm cell at the neck of the bottle, hand signed by Todd Hamina, it sure seems to fit…

Or I can bring some Bordeaux, as that seems woefully underrepresented here, unless Golodetz brings some.

I’ll be there.

We could use a ride to and/or from the White Plains station. When are you there/near there?

(emphasis added)

1. There was a Peachy Canyon and a McPrice Myers that are gone. However, there was also a 2006 Hall Cabernet Sauvignon Jack’s Masterpiece that was left and that I still have. Thanks for reminding me. I will open it. Dan Posner also brought a Finger Lakes dessert wine that was never opened and that I never entered into CT. I still have it. I will open that as well.

2. Gee. Todd is intimidated by old men with grey beards? Speaking of putting on your big boy pants!

Dear Jay and Rebecca, we are extraordinarily excited to be invited and so look forward to seeing you and meeting your friends!
We will be renting a car in New York City and are happy to take anyone else that is interested and pleased to share the car cost. We will drive them round-trip to and from you’re wonderful event! They can contact me directly at pianoaeb@gmail.com re the car trans. We will be bringing sirloin steaks and a wonderful bottle of wine. Will send the label either in this post or by email to you thank you again for including us in your wonderful Circle, Arlene and Stephan Bassett