2015 Friday Night BYOB Pre-Falltac Dinner--2/20 @ 6PM, Luciana's in Dana Pt (RSVP names in Post #1)

Paul and I will be there.

Scott and Andrea are in

Hello everyone. I am pursuing 2 locations for the Friday dinner and it would be a help for me if you would get to posting interest if you plan to attend. I recognize some of you may want more time to think things over but I also need to assess and lock down a space that is sufficient for the size of our group. Just please post if you are planning to attend. I owe everyone some info in the next few weeks as to where, the cost, the location, etc.

Thanks again.

Planning to attend Friday!

Love brick, but, it was very very crowded and the parking was really tough. I would welcome an easier place to get to.

Mike and Dana will be there.

I responded earlier in the thread and don’t want to get lost in the shuffle. Dinner for two. :slight_smile:

Andrea and Scott still in.

Still in +1

Cheers!

Steve

Frank,
Laurie and I, and the Gookins, still intend to join the Friday group.
Thanks

Jennifer and I are still in.

Jennifer and I are still in.

Rob, Rob, David and I are still in.

Boy of Sweater still in.

Hi everyone. No need to repost your attendance. if you have posted once already, that is enough for me to know who is coming…not trying to create any anxiety here!

Yes, I’m still in.

JoAnn and I are still in.

Smiths and Caplans

I’m still in - probably riding solo for the dinner (though may drive over with Jim Salvito and Perry Norton) . . .

Cheers!

Andrew and Sahba in

Ramon and Fe are also in