2015 Friday Night BYOB Pre-Falltac Dinner--2/20 @ 6PM, Luciana's in Dana Pt (RSVP names in Post #1)

Mike and Dana will be there.

Everyone…don’t get discouraged by the estimated cap on attendance. I would rather know how many want to come and then work to make the location fit. If it can be Brick, great. If not, then I can look to do something else but I can’t decide on the location until I know who has their hand in the air. Keep posting (and the # of guests you are bringing) if you plan to attend the Friday dinner.

I’m in again

Sahba and I would love to come

Will be my first time…I’m in!

Mark Jones + Brad Maury (repeats)
Michael Brown + Susan Otto (repeats)
Michael + Tracy Scariano (new)
Dave Alles (new)
Will Crawford (repeat)
Trish Vogel + 1 (repeat)

There goes the neighborhood…

FMIII, please count myself in plus two guests. Looking forward to it!

Frank, count me in for this dinner.

~Lisa
champagne.gif

Gang, as of right now we have 44 people that have committed, with a handful of you as a Maybe. I want to respect the feedback from last year surrounding the dinner being too crowded so I would encourage all of you, please confirm or once you do so, make it a firm committment. The # here will help me assess where we do this event. I would rather not put a cap on things so I need to know the # as far ahead as possible so I can scout a place, with the hope of accomodating everyone.

Forgive what sound like a terse post. I don’t mean to sound that tone. I simply want to make as many people smile about Friday as I can.

Solution is simple. 2 locations (evil grin–and I won’t even say “varsity” and “junior varsity” [grin.gif] (God knows which one I’d be put into)).

You can count Aida and I in.

You have my firm commitment.

Sweater Man…simple, yes. However, I am not down with breaking the group into two. I am working a few angles to ensure we have one location so will be back soon with more info.

Frank,
This is a firm commitment for the Rudmans and Gootkins (four of us). And we prefer the varsity team though I hope the dinner is not split as as one sweater-wearing traveler suggested. neener

I love Mike and I hope he is joking…But…Splitting up the dinner is an awful idea. [scratch.gif]

Cheers!
Marshall [berserker.gif]

Please count Cheryl and Mike Schulman in for dinner. This will be our first time coming to the Falltacular as well as the Friday night dinner. Cheryl and I are very excited about becoming part of this great tradition and cause.

I am just tweaking everyone’s nose :slight_smile:

Trish Vogel + 1 cannot make it for the Friday dinner.

Hi Frank. Count me in for the Friday dinner, plus one.