2012 Schrader Release

I have my fingers crossed that all I’m offered is a 2 pack… don’t think I could afford a full 6 at these prices. Especially with all the other releases flying around in my inbox this month! I do wish they were a bit more communicative about what might be offered, for planning reasons, but maybe the first-come-first-serve model makes this impossible.

Received a 2012 Schrader brochure in the mail yesterday. There is a picture of grape clusters hanging off of the vine on page 2. I’m not a grape grower and I have not been around a vineyard during harvest time. The majority of the grapes appear to be pretty shriveled up - is this the way the clusters normally look at the time of harvest, or were these grapes passed up at harvest time and left to hang?

I found it interesting that I received the brochure in the mail. I’ve gotten the last wave offer the last 3 years, but never received an actual brochure where they speak to all of the wines. Based on that and how they’ve worded their e-mail & letter, it makes me think there could be quite a few of the bottlings available on Tuesday, albeit in small quantities for some (if not most) of them.

Same situation and hope!!!

Didn’t get the email, but found an actual paper envelope in my physical mail box. Gasp. I don’t know what is stranger; them sending snail mail, or me checking it. :slight_smile:

I agree; based on this promo package, I’m guessing the allocations we get will likely be a 6 pack with a Sparky option. Maybe. Fingers are crossed. Anyone on wave 1 get this brochure?

Yes I got it a couple months back and looking at it now. They actually have two priority lists on wave 1. One of those got a Sparky Allocation - one didn’t. So I would not hold out any hope of a Sparky allocation. I got allocated a 6 pack and then could wish list a second 6 pack (though a bit different six pack). Look to this thread to see others who are in same positions as I am.

I also didn’t get a Sparky allocation and I’ve been buying since the 06 vintage

If I had to guess I would say no sparky will be offered. I am first wave and don’t get it. Not even wish.

Ah, ok then. A friend of mine gets offered Sparky every year. Didn’t realize that some in wave 1 didn’t get it. Thanks for the info.

A friend of mine is in wave 1 with sparky allocation. He wished listed 2 more 6 packs and another sparky. He must have been an awfully good boy last year as his wishes were received, including that additional sparky.

Order was for 2 Fantastic Packs, CCS, LPV, RBS.

Offer went out a little early too.

Just logged in a few minutes early and allocations are already up. It’s my first year being allocated and I was offered 2x “Gorgeous” 4-pack, 2x LPV, 2x RBS per pack.

offer up! 2 fantastic 4 packs. done and done

Interesting there was a “Fantastic” offer and “Gorgeous” offer. I got the Fantastic and took both. I did it so quickly that I forgot which bottling there were 2 of…was it the RBS?

Website is killing me.

craig - same boat as you (did it so fast) - but i think it was 2 RBS

I suppose I shouldn’t have posted that during checkout. Website crashed as I was finishing up.

1 X CCS
1 X LPV
2 X RBS

Craig, yes.

Also got 2 of the Fantastic 4 - CCS, LPV and 2 RBS. What’s in the Gorgeous offer?

With website crashing, checked my VISA and already have a charge pending from Schrader for $1514. I think its sick that I’m actually happy to see this.