2012 Schrader Release

Website crashed. cannot get my order in!

[swearing.gif]

Gorgeous:
2xRBS
2xLPV

Of course the website is completely down now and my order still hasn’t gone through…

OMFG - I was on - had both 2 packs in my basket and it won’t let me continue… This is absolutely F’ing ridiculous!

Looks like the entire site is toast now.

Wow, glad I got my order in before the website was crashing!

Yeah - the site has crashed repeatedly since I was on at 11:55am EST. Even the phone line isn’t working - goes straight to a weird voicemail and indicates that the box is full (surprise surprise).

Phone is down too.

I was on immediately - it keeps on kicking me out and having me log back in… I am less than impressed with how this was handled…

It keeps on telling me to call the winery… and when I tried… it was busy too… LOL

Let’s keep it in perspective. It’s just wine. The site will be functional again, we’ll all get our orders in, and life will go on. It’s not like it’s the Obamacare site. [stirthepothal.gif]

This is why I hate the first-come, first-served model. Like they’re not going to sell out within a week. Plus it hurts longtime customers who might, for example, be on a plane like a friend of mine is right now, and thus unable to order (he’s probably missing out on Rivers Marie).

Edit - order completed just now. Took a few reloads to get through to the end, but it’s in. And hachimachi on the shipping! $120 on 8 bottles. Wow.

“The service is unavailable.”

I couldn’t even log in… Safe to say, they underestimated the demand. Oh well.

It’s their list and it’s their product. They know exactly what the supply and the demand is. Apparently their hosting service isn’t adequate. Tech is an easy place to cut spending and this is where you end up.

I absolutely agree - John is right. this is the kind of thing that really annoying …opposite of saxum.

Total BS !!!

I got all the way through to buy, and hit proceed, and it just went blank to Error Message. Really disappointing for $700.

I guess I feel better knowing it’s not just me. Kind of anxious because it’s my first offer. I guess I’ll concentrate on the Rivers Marie offer.

Free shipping for all!!! haha

Same issues for me…

Rivers Marie was fast and painless.

Now I’m getting a message that there are no offers available at this time.