2012 Schrader Release

I have been on the list before and passed on a previous offer. Also I do not know if I was on the first wave but my allocation was starting 12/3. Add for the dandy, someone above posted the contents of the pack already.

http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1317008#p1317008

They have offered me 2 bottles of the RBS since the 2009 vintage. This is the first year that I was offered the “Dandy” pack - 1 CCS, 2 LPV, 2 RBS, 1 T6. I also wish listed for the 6 pack.

Me too, but it was one ToKalon plus one RBS in 2009 (cleanup offer by phone), two RBS in 2010 and one RBS plus one LPV in 2011. Was hoping to move up in the pecking order this year - oh well…

Looks like I FINALLY made it off the waiting list and on to the buying list. Anyone have any ideas as to what I can expect for my first allocation? I won’t know until Jan 21 when the allocation is open to me. As it’s my first go round, not sure what to expect.

Probably singles I would surmise.

It used to be a 2 pk or 3 pk but there was more wine in '12 so you should have money on hand for the 6 pk just in case.

New year = Brand new wine budget. [cheers.gif] Hopefully it doesn’t put too big a dent in what I had allocated to spend in 2014. But I guess we will see!

Received the same email today. Looking forward to seeing what I’m offered.

I’ve received a 2 or 3 bottle pack the past three years, but didn’t receive a notice today. Perhaps it was just to those that are getting added to the list? I am hoping for more than just a 2 or 3 pack due to the larger vintage, but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s still just 3.

i was offered and bought the 2-pack last year (1st offering for me) and have not received an e-mail yet.

I too have bought 2 packs the last 2 releases. I did contact the winery- and when the emails come out, its first come first serve.

I received the email, as well - it was a welcome to the mailing list. The offer window doesn’t open until the 21st.

Strange, I’ve purchased a 3 pack in 09, and a 2 pack in 10 and 11, and I bought some schwag for the Schrader charity release and I only just got the offer for the Jan 21st yesterday. Not sure if I’m on the lowest rung of the second wave or something? Seems like some guys got offered from the first wave on their first offering?

Brandon, I don’t think so. I got the email yesterday and I’ve been offered two-packs the past two years. Actually was offered a three pack three years ago but it sold out before I logged on.

Newbies didn’t get the prior offer. It looks like they had one year on me - 3 yrs of buying. Now, curious if we get offered a six lack or Old Sparky, or something smaller.

I’m in wave 2 as well; last year I think this was wave 3 (same time of year). Given the volume of wine produced from 2012, I’d bet the offer will be more than just a 2 pack offered to us. Doubtful that Old Sparky will be in the mix but you never know. Just get ready for that shipping bill… ouch (for those new to Schrader, they ship to you in a very nice wooden box, but the shipping charge is about $20 per bottle, IIRC). The sauce is worth it.

sure wish they’d start putting vintage labels on the outside of the owc.

Can anyone comment on what the costs of these are?

Looks like I’m bumped up off the waiting list and will be able to order o Jan 21st. I logged in to see what might be available (already stated it’s 1st come 1st served) but I’m curious to know the options and prices so I can budget accordingly.

Outpost and Rivers Marie are the same day so it will be an expensive day.

Joel,

I got bumped up off the waiting list too this year for the 1/21 release. I believe that it is $175 per bottle and it sounds like shipping will add another $20 or so per bottle.

Getting an offer also.