Zoom Event--Laurent Champs of Vilmart & Brad Baker--Saturday, May 9th @ 10AM PT, 1PM ET

Oh interesting, thank you for pointing that out! I’ve never had the vintage Rubis but am now looking forward to trying it tomorrow champagne.gif

Andre, it’s drinking great, with all the Vilmart richness and acidity.

Gus, just PM’d you.

We look to be about 50-60 tomorrow, so a great turnout for Laurent and Brad. Thank you everyone for continuing to support these events.

I’ll be drinking this today also. Opened Friday to celebrate a friend’s birthday via Zoom, and saved some for today’s Vilmart Zoom. It was so good that we could have finished it.

Hi Frank, I sent a pm as well. Looking forward to this, thanks!

All PMs are caught up again. See you all in a few hours for a great event. Here are some final remaining photos for you from my Vilmart visit to get everyone into the spirit for later…
20180514_120232.jpg
20180514_113819.jpg
20180514_112952.jpg
20180514_112944.jpg
20180514_112621.jpg
20180514_112325.jpg
20180514_112211.jpg
20180514_112019.jpg
Press Big View.jpg
20180514_111028.jpg

I’ll be opening the 2011 Grand Cellier
IMG_2229 (002).jpg

I’m a little sad I couldn’t get my s$&@ together to pull Vilmart from the cellar this week. But I’ll have to deal. This should be great. Thanks again Frank, Brad, and the WB cognoscenti for pulling this together.

Can’t enter. I need a meeting password.

password?

No password needed - link sent via PM, password embedded in the link

I’ve sent both of you the direct link, but password is 078028

Got on way late. I’m guessing frank is busy now.

Can Anyone pm me the zoom link. Thanks!

Sent

Thank u !

Guys, sorry about the URL issues that you mentioned. Sometimes the link breaks in the PM process, which I tried to Q/C today. I may have missed a few but glad you got on, and with the recording, you can see what you missed.

Laurent and Brad to a terrific job. You can quickly see what’s in the head and heart of Laurent–nothing pretentious, boastful…just a real soul of patience, integrity, of the passion behind what he makes and carrying on the 5 generations of the domaine.

Hope you all enjoyed that, as I did very much. Drinking Champagne on a Saturday AM doesn’t seem to be all that hard these days!

Brad/Frank/Todd: Again, thanks for yet another fantastic Champagne tasting!

Thanks guys, great stuff.

Fantastic stuff. Special thanks to Todd, Frank, Brad and Laurent - and all of the guests with great questions and wonderful bubbles. Can’t wait to get back to Champagne!

Awesome time as usual. Thanks guys!

Champagne and gougeres for lunch is a great way to spend Saturday.

Thanks again guys.

Great chat! Love drinking Champagne before noon :slight_smile: