your (curent) best value sparklers?

I’ve had a couple that have been more pink/light red and have been really pleasant.

+1

Parigot et Richard Cremant de Bourgogne, at around $20, beats most NV Champagnes at twice the price.

Here’s another vote for the N.V. Domaine Tissot as well as N.V. Domaine Brazilier Coteaux du Vendomois Brut Methode Traditionnelle which is very inexpensive. Those are my two favorite cheapies. I would love to try the Parigot and will pick up a bottle the next time I’m in L.A.

I’ve tried these when I come across them but haven’t been favorably impressed. Very generally, they’ve seemed too soft, lacking the keen acidity that helps to distinguish a good sparkler, to my mind.

Otoh, I recently ordered a few bottles of Piuze’s cremant, which I’m eager to try, because of his location (Chablis) and the reputation of his whites. I remember reading Stephenson once writing that Chablis has the potential to make great sparkling wines.

Roederer Brut Anderson Valley is always a safe bet, not boring, and delicious.
Every time I’m again surprised how much I dig this wine!

And unlike many of the other worthy wine listed, this one is very easy to find (in the US - no idea if it is exported significantly?)

Another not yet mentioned would be Graham Beck Brut from South Africa. I wish we could still get Lindauer from New Zealand.

What about their regular bottling? I also think that’s a tremendous value, and it’s “cleaner”.

Totally agree - the Bugey Cerdon is as delicious as it gets - and the perfect partner for Charcuterie -