Your cellar outlier

Sorry, Greek wines (whites especially) got promoted to Wed / Thurs a few years ago. [cheers.gif]

Almost forgot, Novia Scotia Bubbles (Benjamin Bridge) , we have friends from down east.

One bottle of Amarone (2007 Musella Senza Titolo) purchased due to the recommendation of Tim at Bassins.

my cellar is very focused but I do have a bottle of dandelion wine.

You’ve not updated the calendar entry [cheers.gif]

I have one bottle of port and one bottle of NZ Chard and two bottles of Austrian riesling. They are my outliers

I have a bottle of tomato wine. We are one onion wine away from a nice salad…

Other than this oddity, my outliers would be:
D’Arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz (only bottles from Australia), Zaha Malbec from Argentina and only one white C9P (Domaine de Nalys I think).

I thought I didn’t have any Riesling but after checking, it turns out I have 5. So 5 more outliers I guess…

Lol some funny shit. I thought I was the freak!

1 Like

Red burgundy is also my outlier (I like Chablis and have 10+ bottles). Have 2 bottles of Fourrier and a Henri Gouge, both premier cru bottlings from the around 2012-2013.

I typically like red Burgundy but have struggled to really get into it. Cost of course doesn’t help, and lower costs on Chablis has been part of the reason I’ve drank more Chablis. Not sure when I’ll drink the reds.

We can all be freaks…with good taste :wink:

For me, Amarone also–maybe 2 bottles and 1 Aussie, Torbreck the Factor, and this from Campania:Alois Trebulanum, Casavecchia. I also have some Portuguese (10?), a few Greek, and a couple from Canary Islands, but these I actively sought out, unlike the preceding. For me, also German Reisling is an outlier…I keep buying and trying and I get the attraction–some are beautiful ones–I just can’t get past the RS.

Domaine Harmand-Geoffroy Les Champeaux
Gevrey-Chambertin Premier Cru, my lone bottle of red burgundy.

Dal Forno Romano - Valpolicella Superiore - Vigneto di Monte Lodoletta

Two bottles of Riesling, thanks to Bedrock

[truce.gif] Turn-of-the-century Orion from Sean Thackrey. I’m rarely in the mood for blueberry shakes these days. Just kidding. Sort of.

cueing…

2 Likes

Single bottle of 2016 bourboulenc left from Domaine Alice et Olivier de Moor with the name of " Le Vendangeur Masqué ".

1908 Madeira

1990 Domaine Joseph Roty Gevrey-Chambertin Les Champs-Chenys

White zin…for my mother in law when she visits

You misunderstand. I am shocked he has any.

1 Like

I have only a single bottle of wine from the Southern Hemisphere… Tyrells Sémillon.

We have drunk and enjoyed many South African wines… just aren’t cellaring any.

I did not realize DRC made dandelion wine.