You know you have too much wine when...

When even fellow Berserkers ask you “are you really going to drink all that?”

[wink.gif]

Another one: When friends come to you asking to buy a bottle of wine from your collection instead of going to a retail shop.

When your wife takes the time to count it to confront you with it. You smile when she does because you realize she didn’t count the refrigerator, the secondary location in the house, nor any of the incoming…

When you’re seriously considering getting a third offsite bin because the cellar, the two coolers and the first two bins are overflowing.

“Enough” is the better answer, even if it’s a white lie.

When your cc statement shows nothing but wine shops.

You have a wine cellar in your doom’s day bunker.

Are you kidding? My wine cellar IS my doomsday bunker.

In fact, friends refer to our house, as least the part below ground, as the Booze Bunker.

Exactly. If nuclear war or zombies are on the way then it’s off to the wine cellar!

[rofl.gif]

FTFY

That was slick [cheers.gif]

Of course it doesn’t hurt that we also have a walk-in fridge and freezer down there…

There is nothing you want that you don’t already have, so you buy a vacation house in another state to justify buying more wine.

I don’t have too much wine.

I just have a cellar that’s too small.

Well I hope you don’t need to stand up in there too long.

Actually that should have been addressed to david. I am sure your cellar is plenty roomy, Sarah.

… you throw parties in October because you know November is wine shipping season. Now my recycling bin is as crowded as my wine cellar. We even bought a canopy and a heater so we could do these outdoors in 2020.

Remember your old cellar? Mine is more stuffed.

+100, That happens to me all the time.