WTB : 1982 Mouton

Looking for a couple of bottles of 1982 Mouton with good provenance. I am in NYC but can send shipping label.

If you have something that you are willing to part with, please send me a private message here on WB and we can discuss pricing and other details.

Thanks

Aloha Dinesh,
We are an importer with excellent history with the wines we work with and the handling of wine.
As excellent as we are in provenance, I personally am equally inept in my computer skills.
We can arrange ti import in our upcoming container from Bordeaux, from the winery’s cellar or a top negociant’s cellar the 1982 Mouton.
You will only be offered bottles of perfect provenance.
We add shiiping which would be reefer boat to New York. And then reefer truck xross country, and Fedex back to your address. For an order of “couple of bottles” we would have to purchase whatever is the best offer - which would be a 3 pack or 6 pack from the winery cellar. We would add 20% to our cost.
There are hundreds of people on Berserker who have transacted business with us and you can confirm with those people regarding our integrity and the quality of the bottles we handle.
William@williamgladstoneimports.com

Aloha
William