Would you Buy From Maison Ilan

Bill + beef =

Bump! Given the new shipping info maybe folks who haven’t voted may want to. Anyone want to join the Maison Ilan 2014 dozen?

I had two appointments with Ray when I was in Burgundy. When I went the first time, he said he had an emergency and we set an appointment for the following day. I went back at the appointed time and he was not there. That told me all I needed to know about how well he keeps commitments.

The reasons not to buy from Ray are well documented. My question is why would you buy from him? I’m curious.

The poll currently indicates that 70% of previous customers would not buy again and that 89% of people who have not been involved with MI up until now, would not buy in future. While this is a imprecise poll, it may atleast highlight the power of one’s reputation.

Bump. Given today’s announcement that “The Online Storefront is Now LIVE” Order at your own peril! Here is the link if you dare … http://blog.maison-ilan.com/2015/08/27/the-online-storefront-is-live-progress-refinements-and-more/

You can get real time inventory as well, in case you are looking for your wine.

At this point, I’d rather Photoshop one of his labels and slap it on a bottle of Meomi and save myself a lot of grief.

Even if I did buy the actual item and by some miracle it was delivered appropriately, I wouldn’t trust it to contain what it said it contained.