Would you Buy From Maison Ilan

It’s an anonymous poll. It allows people to give their opinion free from any anti-Ray Walker group think.

It’s interesting and people don’t have to comment.

If to this day, any doubts remained about the real intentions of MI’s detractors/haters, there shouldn’t be any unanswered questions left in your minds…

This “poll” just shows the world again how obsessed, nasty and vicious some of you are.

Sad it is.

Todd, please, delete this crap…

Please Stop posting. You are not helping. In fact you just pissed gasoline on the fire. I was trying to do a useful service to the community.

Seriously. Be quiet. Stop. Go away. You are the one fanning the flames.

Stephane, 151 posts and all about MI or Ray Walker does not give you a right to call for a closing of a thread no matter how asinine it may be. Throw some tasting notes, buying insights or grape growing thoughts as related to regions, climates or peculiarities and make none ML related and do that for say six months and then come back a decry foul on any or all threads you see the need to.

Back off and have a Merry Christmas. Post the notes afterward… :slight_smile:

This is a ridiculous thread opened just to pile on.

It’s frankly stupid.

I enjoyed opening it and getting to give my 2 cents, sent by Western Union.

+1.

Another Maison Ilan thread that veers off from the subject (a poll) and turns into personal attacks - I’m locking this and any other MI thread until after the holidays. Be joyful for a few days!!

Reopening the thread - please keep it civil…

pees into the wind

unleash the hounds! champagne.gif

I’m sorry i think I’ m lost. Is this where i bitch about PC ?

Lol . . . now that was funny.

In all seriousness, if there was a thread about TNs on MI, then I get it - it’s helpful to the Board. But all this bashing and personal attacks becomes a vicious cycle that does this community no good.

I just saw this. Unfortunately, I have no wines in the pipeline as of now.

I do, however, represent a domestic Black Wagyu concern that will be bringing product to market soon. Debut will be in Napa Spring '16.

Hi, Ray.

Tex can i buy these on future ?

Negative.

We are going to drop a lot of free product to judge acceptance and interest. After evaluation, we will come up with a reasonable plan in regard to cost, production and distribution.

No BMW’s will be harmed. You have our words on it.

Mercedes-Benz’s need to fend for themselves, I imagine?

is this the same company that is supplying for myriad’s 10th anniversary? checked out the website- looks VERY cool, although american wagyu has never matched the quality of japanese in my experiences. hope this is the exception.

Flawed poll… No Brett Favre.

Are you the same person as Aramali Heart?

Never matched the same quality of a real poster.

Is this a rhetorical question?

Good to see the old Bezerker sense of humor.