Winter 2017 Carlisle Release

Shipping is a nightmare… almost 5 bucks per bottle

LL was off the table by the time I was able to open the email.

Where do you live such that skipping is five bucks a bottle?
Phil Jones

$4.58/bottle to Denver. Maybe he’s my neighbor. [snort.gif]

P.S. and I am happy to pay it. [cheers.gif]

$6/bottle to MA.

Perhaps I’m being a ass for asking this, how does Mike Officer offer his Palisades Petite Sirah for $13/bottle less than Joel Peterson?

But Gallo realized this and that these winemakers increased the awareness of the vineyard thus now Gallo can produce their own Monte Rosso and assume that we will be buyers.

Gallo has sold Monte Rosso SVD wines under their Rancho Zabaco and Martini labels. I’ve had them and they are good. They just may be expanding the production of these existing brands.

$4.75/bottle to MA and I was happy to pay it. Are there many producers shipping for less than $4-5/btl to the opposite coast?

Not on the 4 orders I just placed.

Sojourn.

I think Rancho Zabaco zin was the first wine I ever bought a case of many years ago. Didn’t know that was a Gallo label or from Monte Rosso but with my limited wine knowledge at the time, I thought it was a great wine. Damn, so that’s what started me down this road of accumulation, a Gallo wine! Oh well, at least it was Monte Rosso and I still like that vineyard from Bedrock and Carlisle.

I wonder what Gallo will do with the other varieties that grow up at Monte Rosso. Been my pleasure to party there a few times, always good times.

The Rancho Zabaco Monte Rosso says Monte Rosso. Not all Rancho Zabaco is Monte Rosso. Just wanted to clarify that.
466102.jpg

Hah! [welldone.gif]

The answer to your question is shipping.

Order in. Left lots on the table for others.

Me too.

Got my wishlist- Campagni-Portis!

Thanks Mike!

Big +1 there. Thanks MO.

Got mine also. An additional Limerick Lane and two Gruner’s.