Wine Storage in DC area

I am thinking of renting a wine storage in the DC area. Anyone has good recommendations?

I use Domaine Wine Storage. Good safe facility. Good service. A bit pricey. I would recommend them. I think they may be at capacity but worth checking.

haha, Domaine has a huge waiting list. The only one that I think still has capacity is mini-U storage in Alexandria. I stored there temporarily for 6 months while I did a renovation. It was a bit out of the way for me in DC, but if you are in VA, seems good. Very nice facility.

You might want to check with Hugo at Wide World of Wines about availability. I stored there before Domaine opened and have a couple of friends who still have bins there.

Domaine DC took over the old Zachys DC storage facility (now called “Northeast DC”). There is no longer a huge waiting list last time I checked (assuming that their northeast location works for you).

Interesting. Thanks! If I needed storage, the old Zachys location in NE is very convenient since I am in central DC.