Wine Boxes

I’m a new importer that also sells DTC in the state of California. All of our wines are in magnum format so everything gets a little bit more complicated (and expensive) when it comes to shipping.

This may seem like a simple question but where do you guys source your boxes from? I’m looking for a 3-pack magnum box and I’m having a hard time sourcing them. Thanks!

Last 3 pack of magnums that was shipped to me was 3 mag boxes taped together.

I mostly get my shippers from Cartons & Crates in Napa. Coastal Products in Sonoma has been good for ordering larger quantities of shippers.

We use GLS for shipping cases within California because they don’t require you to use a shipper. They’ll ship in the original box.

Other shipper suppliers will likely be at the Unified Symposium in Sacramento on January 25-26.

Where do you get the original boxes? I’m not looking for shippers as our warehouse delivers the wine so I’m looking for a standard 3 bottle- magnum box. Whenever I try to look it up, Google populates the page with wine shippers. Thanks!

1 Like

Ooops! I misread your message. Boxes should be at the Unified Symposium in Sacramento on January 25-26.

1 Like