Willamette Valley IPNC weekend (7/26-7/28) - Dinner/drinks anyone?

Just an update: I will be visiting 7/25-7/30 and have tasting appointments made, all Berserker favorites. Anybody want to get dinner one of those nights or hang out at HiFi bar one evening?

Will keep you posted but I will likely be in Spain that week.

1 Like

I’m always around that weekend. We will likely be pouring at the Passport event on Sunday, and the Tap Room should be open as well.

When are you at the tap room usually? Could always go for a Pilsner or Helles as a palate cleanser :slight_smile:

The Tap Room isn’t open right now (we’re remodeling), but I can meet you there any time. I live half a mile away…

No worries. I’ll be going to the Passport event and can find you, what are you pouring?

I suspect that we’ll be pouring a couple of lagers - that’s pretty much all we brew. I’m sure we’ll be pouring our Pils.

1 Like

Bump for updates to original post

Just as an update, Marcus and Megan and I are thinking of doing a dinner on Saturday 7/27 if there won’t be a post-IPNC throwdown that following Monday. Let us know if you’re interested.

Brian,
My wife and I are interested in joining, and will offer our back yard as a venue. We are literally two blocks from downtown McMinnville, and have room on our back patio for up to 14 (12 easily).

Cool! I’d get in touch with Marcus as I think he had a venue in mind already.

I’ll see him this Friday as well.

We’re set up to have dinner on Saturday 7/27 at Whistling Ridge. If you’re in the PDX area, and want to come join us for dinner at the vineyard.

We’ll start at 5:00pm with an hour to hang out, hors d’ouvres and wines (and hopefully some Heater Allen :wink: and then eat around 6:00pm. It will be a casual event, it will be warm, the food will be good, and the wines will be tasty (and cold). We’ll have Riesling and bubbles, but other wines are always welcome.

PM me if you would like to join us, and I’ll get directions back asap.

We’ll bring beer!

2 Likes

I’m in for sure!

Obviously I’ll bring riesling, but happy to help on the food front if you need.

2 Likes

Awesome!

We should be fine on food, though once we have a hard guest count we can see if we need more food.

This sounds EPIC! I’m super jealous and I would almost consider a long weekend trip for something like this. Well done…

James

1 Like

Do it!

1 Like