Wilde Farm Discounted 3 Packs + Free Shipping

Thanks Brian. Really appreciate it!

We opened one of the pinots last night and it was fantastic. Great work! You impressed some tough Oregonian palates :slight_smile:

Wow. Thanks Beau. Love me some Oregon Pinot. See avatar!

You’re that Loren Grossman?? I just read the WSJ article. Nice write up. [cheers.gif]

There probably aren’t many wineries in California that originated in New Jersey. But that’s just one of the distinctions of Wilde Farm Wines in Forestville, Calif., owned by New Jersey resident Loren Grossman. The name of his winery is actually derived from Mr. Grossman’s address in Montclair.

More here…

Yes, that one. :slight_smile: thank you!

I put my bottles away after trying one when they came in. I just last weekend went back to a trios fil. It was perhaps the best qpr Pinot from ca I have had yet. That wine is in a special place right now, and for a mid 20s Pinot, I wish I had bought two cases.

Shared one a few weeks ago with some friends from Seattle. Showed wonderfully.

Greetings!

Found a case and 9 loose bottles of the Trois Fils in the back of the winery while bottling the 2013s this weekend. If anyone is interested, I will add the 19 bottles back in inventory and make them available. Same deal: $26 a bottle, free shipping on a case. Many thanks for your continued support. Look for the 2013 pre-release off letter sometime in mid/late September. The way this harvest is going, we will probably be done by then! :wink:

Hi Loren!

By chance - do you have the Trois Fils still remaining? If so, I’d love to snatch some of it up from you! My wife is in love with your Trois Fils (and me with the chard, but that’s a whole other story!) Ha!

Please let me know when you have the opportunity.

Thanks and have a great holiday weekend!

Jeff

Hi Jeff! Yes, just a drop! Sent you a PM. Btw - you should meet my REAL Trois Fils…they are lovely boys! :slight_smile: