Whats the best tasting wine you have had in the last 32 days?

I made sure to put Equally ok!?

Which one did you add the coke to? pepsi

Sorry, I can’t make exceptions

Well I guess I can’t name the two 2009 Cotes du Rhone from Kermit Lynch and Domaine La Milliere, since they’re too common, and everybody must have had a dozen great 2001 Vieux Telegraphe so it’s almost humdrum, and the 83 Rieussec doesn’t count because we all know that people overrate Sauternes, and the 74 Freemark Abbey Petite Syrah was just plain poorly paired with the food. So that leaves the 76 Stoney Hill Chard and the 60 Beaulieu Vineyard Georges De Latour that were both revelations, but I can’t pick both.

This is worse then desert island discs. Excuse me, desert island files. neener

05 Lillian Blue Label

2008 Lambrays, a late entry from two days ago.

Berry,
Just curious, why 32 days??

2002 Penfolds Grange

I guess it was an easy way to type “Over the last month”

I wish I had bought more than one of these days. I want to age it but it mocks me each time I walk into my offsite storage area.

1964 Huet petillant

2006 Saxum JBV

The 2008 Carlisle Papa’s Block Syrah I’m drinking right now.

1989 Verset Cornas — glorious and still young.

2008 Alpha Omerga Era. Unbelievably drinking well.

2009 Tensley OGT Syrah (magnum)

1991 Ch Montelena Estate

As my first official post on this website I’m going to go with the 2004 Ovid Experiment EO.4.

Jaffurs Syrah Santa Barbara County 07.

'90 (I think that was the vintage) Ritchie Creek Cabernet Sauvignon - from a magnum, at Eldon’s get-together. Phenomenal.

This one’s easy - Saturday night (my wife’s B-day) we had a '71 Castell 'In Villa Chianto Classico Riserva that was one of the best mature chianti’s I have ever had the pleasure of consuming - and at 40 years of age, no imminent signs of any decline. I had paired it up with an '88 Monsanto CCR, which drank well, but was absolutely torched by the Castell.