What Bedrock wine are you drinking tonight?

Thank you! Still got 6 days left of my 40’s

2 Likes

2021 Sonoma Cab. Just a joy to drink, glad I have a few more.

1 Like

Ive gotta say…i always think you’re @Blake_Brown when I see your posts, ha!

1 Like

You can always recognize me by the funky old Jayhawk (and not nearly as cool wine).

Rock chalk Nicholus! Love the funky old Jayhawk which I have 2 of from the early 1990s that are paper weights.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :wine_glass::wine_glass::confetti_ball::tada::wine_glass::wine_glass:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :wine_glass:

Tonight’s the Night!

One bottle left, maybe next weekend.

4 Likes

2013 Griffin"s Lair Syrah. Took about a hour for this one to open but then violets and cured meats on the nose with powdery tannins. Definitely in secondary but to my taste just starting to get into the good drinking window. The cured meat was a bit of a surprise to me, it had a saucisson sec aroma to it. The tannins were so nice in this one, just hung out in the background with a pillow feeling. Griffin needs time and these are starting to get there.

1 Like

Semi Bedrock

I was gonna say, gotta start marking these for year and then noticed the 2 inside the horseshoe.

2 Likes

Did you try it? I was thinking of trying one on Thanksgiving.

The featherweight of the Bedrock line-up, in the best possible sense.

7 Likes

Yes, I got a few more palomino fino. Very nice like last years, go full Nixon these are only 375s.

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

At this stage you can cut the wax off with the corkscrews foil cutter.

1 Like

How was it??

1 Like

I liked it, properly sweet but not sure it was gewurz enough which is good in my book. My notes suck, but I can’t recall anyone else posting on this, so here we are.

2 Likes

One of my favorite Bedrocks in 13 years of drinking them.

3 Likes

You’v been drinking the 2019s for 13 years?

English your first language?

1 Like