WE NEED ANOTHER BERSERKERFEST!

I’d sign up for a tour.
Probably skip Atlanta and Singapore.

FWIW, I have a little experience coordinating events (e.g., Pinot Days, SF Vintner’s Market), happy to chip in if I can be of help.

I have a number of Cru Beaujolais magnums from '09-'12…Big Bottle Beaujo Beserkerfest.

Live streamed from each locational the others, 24 hours of berserkerfest.

The moment Todd becomes David Guetta. Let’s just add Ibiza and Dubai to the list!

Vegas?

Seriously!

LMFAO…

What you mean by a substantial amount of bourbon is a manhattan at PGC.

Like telling Tony Montana that you will need a substantial amount of cocaine…

1 Like

So, Fu isn’t invited?

lol

1 Like

For those who do not at least do an occasional drive by in the politics forum, we have had two virtual Berserkerfests - one to celebrate the election and the other to celebrate the inauguration. We will be having another one as soon as we find a good excuse.

As to in-person Berserkerfests - - - There are a handful of us who have done them. As I approach age 70, I have promised my wife NOT to organize any more. So some of you young ones need to step up. Be prepared because this gets serious.

Here is the recycling from BF 2.5, over 10 years ago.
Berserker wines.jpg
I can’t find my photo of the wine from BF 10.1 (I think that’s what we called it) two summers ago, but there were 62 bottles arranged on the steps of my deck.

Someone should have a photo of the Berserkerfest at Whitehead’s house in Chicago, which had a very impressive collection of bottles polished off over two days.

I think Todd needs to do what the Herman Story guys did a few years ago. Rent a big touring bus and tour the US holding Berserkerfests for a few weeks. Pick and drop off Berskers along the way. I am thinking an old concert tour t-shirt and everything.

Todd could be the Jerry Garcia of wine!

That pretty well does it…this secures my vote for president

1 Like

my thought exactly.

1 Like

WAY too old for that - need my 7-8 hours!

He wouldn’t come anyway

We have the infrastructure in place.

PDH
DiFara’s

… and of course Jay Hack.

Puh-leez…I still get nightmares thinking about some of Squire’s shirts…

You have met Rebecca, right? You want to cross her?

For those of you who think this is just the babbling of a bunch of old guys, here is the original thread to the one at my house. Re: Berserkerfest 2.5 NYC, Saturday 05/15/2010---Grilling In The - Event Planner - Online or Offline - WineBerserkers

The menu was a full dinner every two hours for 8 hours inclusive - that’s 5 dinners - followed by dessert. All cooked in house:

First Dinner Noon - choice of wild mushroom risotto or saffron seafood risotto with grilled vegetable platter

Second Dinner 2:00 pm - Oxymoron Sandwiches - smoked pulled pork on a Rockland bakery challah roll with choice of red or mustard BBQ sauce and creamy or vinegar slaw. This was supposed to be the third dinner but I had trouble with the fryer.

Third Dinner 4:00 pm - Cajun brined deep fried turkey (we fried two turkeys in succession)

Fourth Dinner 6:00 pm - Smoked brisket with mole sauce and caramelized onions a la Culinary Institute

Fifth Dinner 8:00 pm - Flannery Hanger Steak on grilled on the BGE.

They ate it all and I was worried that I had not cooked enough, and then I remembered the dessert. Chocolate fountain with assorted dipping items, notable including fresh cooked bacon. Somewhere there is a photo of Todd eating chocolate covered bacon.

What was that about how you did not understand why I am too old for this shit?

1 Like