WE NEED ANOTHER BERSERKERFEST!

Jim, if you can find a local farmer who will let us buy a whole pig and we can locate a cooker I could handle the cooking (not sure of regulations around this, I am used to rural Missouri). This requires a substantial amount of bourbon however.

Nominate Dominio Buenavista for the European Berserkerfest.

Roaring 20’s Redux - Berserkerfest - Party for So Many Reasons, Life. champagne.gif [berserker.gif]

I’m in! [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif] [berserker.gif]

I am so in! Always wanted to visit Andaluzia.

If I’m allowed out of Canada by then, I’m so in, finally a reason to open a mag!

I am in, whenever, where ever (ok, not harvest time). I’ve never attended a Berserkerfest, though I’m met many fellow Berserkers over the years. But Todd is absolutely, once we get past this, we need a big meet up and maybe more than one. [berserker.gif]

1 Like

Interesting! We’ve never had a ‘theme’ before…wonder who will step up???

Aloha shirt fest everywhere else

I can dress as a Game Stop employee. Roaring '20s are back!!

2 Likes

The most disappointing aspect to this forum is that I can’t meet up with everyone! I’m in for sure!

Oregon summer weather is pretty perfect, just saying… and I think we can find a bit of wine, and maybe there are a few vineyards around : )

PDH Midtown has a beautiful unheated open air shack for outdoor dining, perfect for the current 25 degree weather.

Who’s in?

3 Likes

RE: Themes

We have an ‘Ugly Shirt’ dinner theme which dates to the Squires days…

In for the fight or the fest? [snort.gif]

HAA HAA! Nice one :smiley:

It would be really awesome to have some coordination and set some of these up once it’s safe to gather again!

Any interest in running it back at Telluride?

1 Like

Beserkerfestapalooza?
Oregon
Texas
Atlanta
NYC
Chicago
Amsterdam
Andalusia
Melbourne
Singapore
Todd, start scheduling these out!

I think President Anderson just issued his first Executive Order after his recent nomination and election.
So, Oregon it is.
And what wine pairs with roast pig? Muscat! Dry muscat.

How many William Kelly’s do you think the world needs?

Jim I dont know if we can actually make “Jim Anderson for president” happen, but this post officially puts you in first place for president of Berserkerfest.