Waiters corkscrew

WOW, everyone is so generous…I am also wondering what is your favorite aged bordeaux (let’s see if it works as well as the corkscrew question)!!!

I am going to check ebay and saw some cheap on amazon too - I really appreciate the offers though - such a great group we have here [cray.gif]

zachary lang says:
hey - diarrhea face, go post if you want!

OKAY: HERE’S MY POST: “GO TO WALMART AND SPLURGE ON A $1.99 WAITER’S KEY”! (You wanna post here on where to buy toilet paper, too?)

AND ANOTHER THING: You ever think you are cracking wine bottles because you are an uncoordinated ass who can’t operate a corkscrew?

HERE, maybe you can hire this little guy to do the job for you!

haha, our bromance dates back to 1998! OMG, we missed our tenth anniversary! [drinks.gif]

yeah [shrug.gif] and the 10th was our Tin/Aluminum Anniversary - I walk by that Aluminum Wine Bottle gift I bought for you every day . . . . . .

Thinking he was in the bathroom after his 12th glass of wine and mistaking his date for the hand towels, Zach, yet AGAIN, fails to get any nookie . . . . . .

Is that one of Melissa’s scarves?

Looks like it was left to him by Liberace…

[dance2.gif]

[haha.gif]

EBay . . . Amazon . . . jeez. You ought to be able to buy one of these at almost any fine cookware store (W-S, SLT) or wine shop. In fact, the company is owned by LeCreuset, so if you have an outlet mall you can find one there. I think I paid $14 for mine.

Epic Plastic Corkscrew $0.93

Ditto again. The hinged tab is what makes this perfectamundo… Also, get one with a teflon coated worm.

INDEED. Everyone, as a public service announcement, PLEASE PLEASE remember to practice safe (un)screwing.

I love my Rabbit.

I still use the Rabbit once in a while - works like a charm!

obligatory
PNSFW

[rofl.gif]

I’ll bet. Do you share it with you wife?

I like that we are on the same page…

Poppy was making a joke I am sure but it sailed right over The Todd’s head. Reading comprehension is not one of his strong suits I am finding.