Visiting London next week...events? restaurants?

Matthew,

When you go to 28-50, ask for the reserve list. I’m not sure if that is the proper designation, but it contains older wines at very fair prices, I went 2 times and had a 96 Confuron Cotetidot Suchots and an 88 Verset Cornas. Both wines showed very well.

If you like natural wines or would like to try them, try Terroirs. It’s a high energy wine bar/restaurant. Casual but fun.

Hit up Hedonism today…tasting some incredible wines from their enomatic machines

1990 Joly Clos de la Coulee de Serrant
2011 Y by Yquem (Sauv blamc and semillion)
1982 Calon-Segur
1996 Insignia
1990 Ornellaia
1963 Warre’s

What a shop!

What is the fee charged? I plan to go there in the fall while in London.

Met these people while on a trip to the Carribean. They are very into wine and said their house wine is terrific. He is also a food and wine writer. The reviews on Trip Advisor are great and they serve what sounds like a family stye dinner.

Robert - I think I spent roughly 60 pounds for those tastes…they did have a 1995 haut-brion for 26 pounds, but i didn’t take

Nice.

Peter - Thanks for this recommendation…it was fantastic. Best meal of the trip. A fantastic proprietor and solid wine list for all price ranges. The food, service and ambiance was lights out!