Virtual Tasting Series Compendium 2021 - WB Charity

Brian and Jay, right on. That’s cool. And to the rest of the guys for nailing the rest of the weeks.

Brig, it would seem Champagne would be a good fit for the week of 12/30. My hunt would be to see someone take that with bubbly.

I did bubbly over New Years once. Very popular.

Everyone settle down. Open a nice Pinot Noir with a loved one.

Fear not, the last week will be just fine. There are lurkers. LOL

Love and peace to all my Berserker family.

created the stub for week2 which is hosted by kirk and his wife.

Patrick Taylor is taking the last week and I’ll be any sparkler but with an awesome twist. You’ll have to wait and see.

Greg Ossi says “hold my beer!”

He’s jumping into the sparkler week and co sponsoring with Patrick and his own charity.

We’re doubling the goodness.

This will be a fun week when the details are unveiled.

D@vid’s thread is posted which he’ll get the details loaded up.

Starts on Thursday accepting notes.

Scott, I started the thread and made you the owner so you can edit it. Hack away at your pleasure, fireworks start Thursday.

Nate go ahead and start editing the first post in the thread. Thanks again. Starts on Thursday

Patrick the thread is ready for you to add your stuff. This should be a fun one.

Greg Ossi is adding another charity to the mix that he’ll match. More goodness.

Happy 2022 to the berserker family.

As the final week of the virtual Tasting for Charity winds down with Patrick and Greg’s sparkler theme, which runs for a few more days, I want to thank all the weekly hosts for the “care and feeding” required and for all the people that opened wines, took pix, and posted notes in the name of a good cause.

I feel very good about 2022 and wish the best for you and your family.

Cheers!

1 Like