Upcoming Scarecrow Release

Doubtful. I have yet to purchase any wines from them and still get an offer annually.

It was in WS and the bottle price at the time (2005 vintage) was $125 per.

I know it is based on seniority but anyone who made the list last year get the mailer yet? I can recall the timing of it.

I have been buying Scarecrow since the 2005 vintage and I like it. My son thinks it’s the best wine ever made. But $350 a bottle is where I stopped buying Colgin, so I am at best 50-50 on this. I can’t blame them with the prices these get at auction or in restaurants, but it will not take a lot of thought to find better places to spend my discretionary dollars. On the other hand, as an investment . . .

PS - I actually drink the stuff and have never flipped it

If I can get more than a 3 bottle allocation i would love to try one right off the truck. Otherwise I think I need to wait a little for some bottle age.

I drank an 2011 Etain some years ago and thought it was good. But then again I did have another bottle of wine
prior…

I’m drinking these for sure. 350 a bottle is certainly not cheap but if I get an allocation, im going for it. I plan on drinking mines also.

Ouch
But still a buyer even though 350 is hard to swallow. My favorite Napa Cab though.

Love the wine, but I buy less than I used to when it was less expensive. Sells out quickly every year, so to me, it’s better for the winery to make more profit than flippers/brokers.

magnum price is beyond obnoxious. Even at $1k it’s hard to justify

I have been on the list since 2013 and received my first magnum allocation this year. 2015 is my daughters birth year so seriously considering the mag…

Been on the list since the 2007 Vintage release. Never been offered more than a three-pack, though.

Wish I was offered more. Really enjoy this wine.

How long were you on the waiting list before you got your first allocation?

March 1st

I was 6 two years ago but back down to 3 last year.
This years it’s 6+mag

Not sure which wave I’m on but my allocation date is 3/7.

Good deal,how many bottles you get allocated?

3+1 mag if available.

For those that care just saw this was rated WA99.

Got my mailer today… Im in!!! On the list since July 2015 so just under 3 years for me to get in