Un-react to a post

I’m pretty sure you just click on it again…in the screenshot below, my cursor is hovering over the “thumbs-up” icon. Works the same for the other reactions as well.

2 Likes

Testing use of old reaction Gif . . .
rofl

Thanks, that works, but with a quirk.

When I click the thumbs up a second time, right after the first click, nothing happens and the thumbs up remains, When I click it a third time, I get the “you’ve exceeded your allowed reactions screen.” If I wait a while, maybe a minute, and click it, the thumbs up disappears.

Where’d you find that? If I scroll all the way to the bottom of the smileys list, I see 2 legacy GIFs: raising a glass of red wine and the wine berserker.

I must be getting acclimated to the new site if all I’m having trouble with is the likes and smileys.

Here you go

1 Like

Hi David. Guillermo put a bunch of the old ones in a post as a workaround for those of us who miss them. A little more effort required since you need to copy and paste, but for some of us these are part of our WB “language” so its nice.

https://www.wineberserkers.com/t/get-your-old-reaction-gifs-here/286241

1 Like

PS I just found out that my reply and embedded link to you earned me two more WB badges. I think I now have more WB badges than BSA merit badges.

1 Like

Was accidental, my apologies, the new site is a landmine when scrolling on a phone…

2 Likes

LOL. Been there done that. I have moderator privileges and have hidden, unpinned, and screwed up entire threads because I’m on the phone.

Damn thumb!

I do like the new interface though.

A HUGE +1 to that!

The like/emoji button is literally right in the spot where one scrolls with their finger. I mentioned that when Todd asked about feedback shortly after the change but nobody responded/seemed to feel my pain so i figured it was more of a ‘me problem’, ha!

2 Likes

i think you can un-check the likes… I have done so 2 bazillion times. I don’t know if there’s a time limit in which to do so.

Make that a +2. The like button is perfectly in line with where my finger wants to scroll.

3 Likes

Literally right there.

Not sure how challenging it is from a dev perspective to move the location of the like/emoji button…but that would be ideal, ha!

I hit like unintentionally fairly often on phone, uncheck if I notice it. I also receive likes that I’m pretty sure were unintentional.

-Al

1 Like

I’m conceited enough to presume any vomit reaction to my posts are unintentional, unless they’re from people who I identify with that emoji anyway.

We need a smirking vomiting emoji.

Or a poop emoji

We already have that

:poop:

But I want it in the Like button so that I can crap on someone’s post

done

1 Like