Ultramarine in the house!

Anyone receive their invoice yet?

saw the email last night and immediately wrote back requesting 2 x 6 packs.

I definitely don’t envy the job of whoever has to manually sort through the e-mails! Looking forward to hearing back from them though. This is a stellar product.

No, but:

Because of our manual system please allow 72 hours for order processing. You will receive an electronic invoice with a payment link attached.

The Ultramarine team has started to send out the confirmation e-mails on order/requests. Working late into the night!

I’m confirmed for a 6 pack and they’ll let me know if they can grant the second 6 pack I wish listed.

This is the only domestic mailing list offering I’m buying in the second half of 2015, having gone severely overboard in the first two quarters. Had to tie myself to the mast to let the Rhys and Ceritas offerings expire, but there was no sitting this one out.

Still waiting on my confirmation email. It’s been at least 73 hours. [help.gif]

[basic-smile.gif]

Got mine, and some extra love.

…and I just got the payment link when I toggled back to my inbox. champagne.gif [winner.gif]

It’s up to 40 for a six pack this release…

Just got my invoice.

Still $30 shipping to Dallas

$20 to SoCal.

Thanks. Haven’t received invoice yet.

Quick update… looks like they’re getting caught up with their invoicing. I just got my response from the Ultramarine team with the invoice and also was granted my wishlist of an additional 6 pack so I’m in for 6 & 6 of the BdB and Rose. Bubbles for fall/winter!

Nothing here yet, though I told them no rush, as I was away overseas until yesterday.

Arrived!

Just in time, I was getting ready to head over to my offsite. I’ll be packing these away too.

Beautiful Bottles to be sure! I’m sure the juice is just as good!

Got mine. champagne.gif

I hate the bottles, though. They remind me of Turley’s pain-in-the-ass bottles. Excited about these, in any case.

Still waiting here in Colorado, although a previous email stated they would be shipped the first week of December.

I asked for mine to be held. Too late in the year.

Mine were supposed to arrive yesterday according to a UPS email on Wednesday, but now the UPS tracking is silent on the delivery date.