Tyler Winery - BD15 Deals: Offering Age Worthy Chardonnay & Pinot Noir w/Shipping Included!

We are so grateful to have been invited back to participate in BerserkerDay 15! :tada:

I would like to thank everyone who supported us on BD14. I was fortunate to meet a handful of last years supporters as well, those who were able to come out and visit us at our Mae Estate, and I’d like to say I truly enjoyed those connections.

I’m pleased to present our BD15 offers, a variety of packs that include wines usually reserved for our Favored Allocation Members, and occasionally to visitors of our Mae Estate Vineyard House. Those bottlings are not available through retail or distribution and marked with a :gem:, the remaining wines offered are still very much limited in production (usually 100 - 250 cases), but do see some distribution to select restaurants and retailers. Pricing includes ground shipping in the continental US ($25 - $50 value), as well as a BD15 discount (something we VERY rarely do, but your support last year won us over)! :grin:

The wines offered today are from the 2021 vintage, one that I am particularly fond of because of the freshness, purity, and overall impressive structure. More notes here. Now, on to the offers!

BD15 OFFERS: VIEW ALL OFFERS ON OUR WEBSITE

:red_circle: Pinot Noir 3 Pack - SOLD OUT
This pack includes one bottle of the following. (12x 3-packs available)

2021 Fiddlestix Vineyard Pinot Noir, Sta. Rita Hills (149 cases produced, WA: 96pts, VN: 94pts)
2021 La Rinconada Vineyard ‘R22’ Pinot Noir (68 cases produced, WA: 96pts, VN: 95pts) :gem:
2021 Bentrock Vineyard Pinot Noir Sta. Rita Hills (114 cases produced, WA: 92pts, VN: 93pts) :gem:

:yellow_circle: Chardonnay 3 Pack - SOLD OUT
This pack includes one bottle of the following.

2021 La Rinconada Vineyard Chardonnay, Sta. Rita Hills (213 cases produced, WA: 95+pts, VN: 94pts)
2021 Duncan Family Vineyard Chardonnay, Sta. Rita Hills (60 cases produced, WA: 92pts, VN: 93pts) :gem:
2021 Mae Estate Vineyard Chardonnay, Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 93+pts, VN: 93pts)

:red_circle: Tyler Estate Pinot 3 Pack - PURCHASE HERE
This pack includes one bottle of each of our estate Pinot Noir.

2021 Tyler Estate Pinot Noir, Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 95pts, VN: 92pts)
2021 Mae Estate Vineyard Pinot Noir, Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 95pts, VN: 91pts)
2021 Mae Estate Vineyard ‘CP’ Pinot Noir, Sta. Rita Hills (125 cases produced, WA: 96pts, VN: 93pts) :gem:

:red_circle: Tyler Estate Pinot 6 Pack - PURCHASE HERE
This pack includes six bottles of our premiere vintage Estate bottling. This cuvee is a blend of our two estate vineyards, Mae and Fiddlestix and offers a great mid-level introduction to our lineup.

2021 Tyler Estate Pinot Noir, Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 95pts, VN: 92pts)

:1st_place_medal: BD15 INSTANT CELLAR (36 bottles) - SOLD OUT
*Looking for a quick way to stuff your cellar with Tyler? This Pack includes 3 bottles of each of our 2021 releases, as well as 3 bottles of our 2020 Estate Blanc de Noirs Sparkling Wine. This offer also includes a visit to our Mae Estate Vineyard House for a private tasting up to six guests!

(1 available - includes 3 bottles of each of the following:)

2020 Estate Blanc de Noirs, Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 92pts, VN: 93pts) :gem:

2021 La Rinconada Vineyard Chardonnay, Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 95+pts, VN: 94pts)
2021 Duncan Family Vineyard Chardonnay, Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 92pts, VN: 93pts) :gem:
2021 Sanford & Benedict Vineyard Chardonnay, Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 94+pts, VN: 93pts)
2021 Mae Estate Vineyard Chardonnay, Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 93+pts, VN: 90pts)
2021 Mae Estate Vineyard ‘BR’ Chardonnay, Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 94+pts, VN: 95pts) :gem:

2021 Fiddlestix Vineyard Pinot Noir, Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 96pts, VN: 94pts)
2021 La Encantada Vineyard Pinot Noir (WA: 94pts, VN: 92pts)
2021 La Rinconada Vineyard ‘R22’ Pinot Noir (WA: 96pts, VN: 95pts) :gem:
2021 Bentrock Vineyard Pinot Noir Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 92pts, VN: 93pts) :gem:
2021 Mae Estate Pinot Noir, Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 95pts, VN: 91pts)
2021 Mae Estate ‘CP’ Pinot Noir, Sta. Rita Hills (WA: 96pts, VN: 93pts) :gem:

MORE INFORMATION ON VINTAGE, PRODUCTION, ETC. CAN BE FOUND HERE: LINK TO OFFER PDF

ABOUT TYLER
Tyler was founded by Santa Barbara native, Justin Tyler Willett, at 24 years old in 2005. Tyler’s first vintage was made up of a few barrels of Pinot Noir, stashed in the cellar Justin was working at during that time. The following vintage, Justin introduced Chardonnay to the lineup. He has continued to focus on producing high-quality, classically styled wines, with a deliberate focus on freshness, balance, and a sense of place and time. Over the years, the reputation of Justin’s winemaking, and quality of his Tyler wines, has launched Tyler into an international brand. Nearly 50% of our total production is now being sold across Europe alone, as collectors and savvy buyers look for a worthy alternative to some of the world’s classic regions.

The development of what is now our Mae Estate Vineyard, acquisition of the Fiddlestix Vineyard, past partnerships with Etienne de Montille of Domaine de Montille, and Rodolphe Peters of Pierre Peters, and numerous accolades and press, are all humbling affirmations of the quality and success of Justin Willett’s efforts.

SHIPPING DETAILS
All orders will be shipped February 13th, WEATHER PENDING via FedEx Ground, at this time we are unable to ship via UPS. Alternatively we can ship via GSO in AZ, CA, NV, OR, WA. We are unable to ship to AL, AK, MS, UT. AK & HI, are not included in these offers, we can ship however for an additional $50 per shipment, please reach out directly and we can arrange.

1 Like

Great offer , thanks.

1 Like

Order in! These are some fantastic wines and a must visit (Gabe is awesome) if in the area :smile:

1 Like

Order in. I haven’t had enough central coast pinot noir in recent years. Time for a few more! Love Tyler’s style.

Order in for Pinot

Thank you Andrew. Hope you’ve been well, happy BD15!

Thank you Steve! I’m a little bias having grown up here, and this region has always been great, but there has been a very noticeable step up in recent years that is truly exciting if you’re a Pinot and Chard fan. Hope you enjoy the '21’s!

I drank a 2020 MAE last night that was fantastic. This reinforced my solid experience with Tyler from last year.

Purchase a pack and plan to make our visit visit to the winery in March. Really looking forward to it. Thank you

Thank you Eric! Please reach out to me directly when you plan on booking, would love to personally host you if I’m around. gabe@tylerwinery.com.

Happy to hear Charlie! Thank you for your support, hope all is well!

The Single Vineyard Pinot Noir 3 Packs are sold out! Just a few more of the Chardonnay 3 packs left as well. Thank you all!

The “Instant Cellar 36 Pack” is SOLD! :tada: :tada: :tada:

In for six of the Estate pinot.

Tyler makes elite wines, those of you who are new to it are going to be seriously impressed.

Thank you Chris, hope you’re doing well!

Chardonnay Pack is now SOLD OUT! :pray:

Ugh - stepped out for dinner and missed the Chardonnay. Really wanted to try it.

I first drank Tyler PN in Sweden of all places, maybe 5-6 years ago. Found it at the monopoly there and thought I’d bring it to a dinner. It was amazing and wooed everyone with its lean old world charm that night. Been a big fan ever since. Just had one at Musso & Frank’s Grill just before Xmas, actually. Never tried the Chard, and now it’s sold out so I’ll have to get some down the road!

Glad we were able to work something out, thank you!

Adam, thank you much for the kind words!

I’ve had a few people reach out about the Chardonnay packs so I have added a few more to the website through this weekend.

https://www.tylerwinery.com/product/bd15-chardonnay-3pk

Thanks again to everyone for the amazing support this year!