Two Buck Chuck Is Live!

In what bodega?

Save your receipt so you can prove provenance in the future.

I am going to get crosseyed and painless on 2BC tonight!

In the context of your original post, I had understood “commercial” to mean profit-oriented. As to your second post, I believe that “we are supposed to spend money on” goes a bit far. The fervent chasing and purchasing of over-priced, mediocre wine some of which the chasers have never tasted is irrational behavior, but if the chasers want to amplify the frenzy by posting here there is no harm done. Frankly, it can be entertaining.

Or the “Which Boones Farm Flavor are you drinking today” thread. Winetalk is the last category I hit when I go on this site - and usually it’s once every couple of weeks.

BUT - The older Burgundy and Bordeaux guys still post some nice notes - and I always look for the older vintage notes. And, a big thank you to all the real wine geeks who always seem the first to post about a winery changing hands etc -

Already counted 3 Talking Heads references. How many can we do? [snort.gif]

Dude, there are six as of your post.

You need to keep up! I’ve got a girlfriend whose better than that.

It’s hard to imagine that nothing at all could be so exciting!

Could be this much fun!

hey now! be nice don’t get all Psycho killer on him!

When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.

Say something once, why say it again?

This thread is dark
dark in the daytime

and I’m sick of these “live” threads from left-coasters. Our three tier system raises our cost by 50%.

I heard there was a thread filled with TH Easter eggs; this must be the place.

1 Like

They’re coming faster than I can type. champagne.gif

Wow, you must live on the road to nowhere.

Mel may ask himself,
“My God, what have I done?”

Scored a couple mags in OWCs. Gonna lay these down for awhile. Perfect birth year wines…