TN: NV Sami-Odi Shiraz Little Wine #13 (Australia, South Australia, Barossa)

• NV Sami-Odi Shiraz Little Wine #13 - Australia, South Australia, Barossa (1/31/2024)
    Evocative from first pour. Intense blood plum and raspberry fruits. Some brown spices, menthol, tar and licorice too. Fleshy and juicy through the palate. Nice savoury nuance. A long finish is carried by sweet, ripe tannins.

Posted from CellarTracker

2 Likes

Got mine delivered today!! Might crack a LW and give it a good decant. Then put the others to bed.

4 Likes

So glad to finally be on the list. Will ping Fraser to see when he’s shipping.

1 Like

Awesome note Jeremy and so good to hear! Thanks for posting!

As others mentioned, i couldn’t be happier to be on the list! Very special wines for sure! :cheers:

1 Like

Shipping email just received. Wines on the way!

1 Like

Curious, how long was the list?

Have read quite a few notes and the interest is high. Fraser did pass along a nice welcome to the waiting list note though.

3 years. Signed up in 21, on the list this year. From my understanding the list is a lot longer now. I had been buying retail when it was available, which isn’t often.

1 Like

Same for me, but as Jeff mentioned, someone in another thread said the wait list is something like 20,000 people long now! :grimacing:

Yep, I think Fraser said about 24,000 now, and they won’t see any wine in his lifetime.

Wow. Note to self never skip a Sami Odi offer.

1 Like