TN: 2022 Kelley Fox Wines Blueberry Wine (USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley)

Ha! I was going to report it via the mobile app and got distracted. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Dropped my review in :slight_smile: such a fun wine.

1 Like

Deleted. It looked funnier when I wrote it than when I read it.

so excited to try. Will it taste like Bonnes Mares—I get blue fruit in that wine?!

1 Like

Only if that Bonnes Mares is hitting it right on a fruit day. Other than that…

1 Like

Quick question, because I don’t know and am not trying to be salacious… when Kelly fox referred to him as partners, is that life, business or?

I ask, because years ago, and I know things change but he was dating the lady who owned Oregon wines on Broadway, have things changed?

And I really want to try this wine!!!

Yes. Things change. Partner partners.

1 Like

Thanks Jim, we are big supporters of Kelley Fox wines and hope to access to a box.

So…half the volume of the blueberries were also made into wine but then rather going to barrel they went to the distillery and the wine was distilled by Oregon whiskey legend Lynsee Sardell. This was then aged in 15 gallon glass “balloons” for a year and then a stainless steel tank for another 6 months.

This is the real deal. Pure, unadulterated essence of blueberry. Would absolutely put up against any fruit brandy from anywhere. We’ve put it up against some titans and it has noooooo problems.

4 Likes

Jim, this is what I have been waiting for! Available yet? I’ll head out this weekend if so :slight_smile:

Will this be in the PGC tasting room?

Can’t. Different company. :eyes:

where do we buy it?

I was blinded on this by a friend a few weeks ago. I had never tried the wine but I knew of it and was able to call it. Not the hardest blind in the world by any means since I follow Kelley Fox, but very pleasurable and unique. I hope this isn’t just a 1-off - I really enjoyed it!