TN: 2021 Giuseppe Rinaldi Nebbiolo Langhe

2021 Giuseppe Rinaldi Nebbiolo Langhe

Mmmmmh…….this 2021 Langhe Nebbiolo is sooo sophisticated and seductive at the same time. It starts with a gorgeous silky texture and classic flavors of rasphberry, rose petals and spice. You cań`t put down the glass.

Fair to say the pricing is rather ambitious, around 100€ in Germany. I assume that at the estate you will pay around 20€. The same old story.

Anyway, what a beauty.

3 Likes

i drank a bottle in italy a couple weeks ago at a restaurant for 49 euro. well worth it, super open and expressive with surprisingly fine tannin and not marked by wood at all. as you said, very silky as well!

1 Like

On our last stop on our Italy vacation I finally found it on the list in Modena at Franceschetta 58. Absolutley loved it. Really pretty wine that is super expressive and picks up body and depth over a few hours. If this is an indication of the quality of 2021 then it will be an excellent year.

4 Likes

not the langhe nebbiolo but i had a bottle of rinaldi rosae 2021 on our last night in milan in late august. hard to source in the states, i was expecting a thin, acidic wine with the rinaldi name. instead, it had a luscious taste that reminded me of an aged langhe nebbiolo with no tannins.

incredible level of quality from this producer. oh, the bottle was 30 eur at the restaurant fyi.

2 Likes