TN: 2016 Pierre Gonon Vin de Pays de l'Ardèche Les Iles Feray

Marc, when Fu comes down in January, let’s blind and wow him with that special Connecticut red table wine. Served by Rocky and his boa.

Put it in a box. Then he’ll never know.

so, about that allocation.

pm is best.

thank you

But, but this is your finest work.

All accurate, but you can’t say “perhaps it is best you don’t participate in Wine Talk” and honestly say you never said it, even on your board.

No I did not - would you like me to wuote the rest of the PMs or have you whined enough in this thread because your shilling has been reported multiple times by multiple people? Here’s the entire remainder of the conversation.
Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 1.47.28 PM.png

I don’t know what is more depressing – the back and forth between you all or the fact that I actually read it.

[rofl.gif]

Or the fact that a VdP cost > 50$ [head-bang.gif]
Or a retailer with a portfolio containing Allemand is being whipped
Or a moderator is flipping/swopping an Allemand from said retailer
Disclaimer: I like Allemand

You know it puts an extra beat in your step going into the holiday weekend.

Fu, Neal is near retirement. The only thing that puts a beat in his feet, or any other appendage, is the act of never having to sludge through life again like the rest of us lawyers, which ironically, is half the people posting on this thread, including the combatants. Todder’s post also had a fishy lawyer smell to it. . . . [wow.gif]

You had asked me to become a BerserkerBusiness before the exchange you have quoted. As I explained, I was playing by your rules and going beyond to ensure full compliance. However, with this exchange, you changed the rules, maintaining that writing a tasting note and indicating that I sold the wine was not disclosure, but shilling. I don’t need your board to sell wine. I have been here to obtain and share information, nothing more. Now, all, please carry on to discuss wine.

Please do discuss wine, but again your statements are untrue and I continue to prove it.

The latter. I understand as an attorney you’re trained to be thorough or are responsible for all the detail, but this isn’t one of those times. Plus, this isn’t billable.

Robert…I’m concerned that this will end up being WOTN for Fu, where afterwards he hoards the entire market, driving up the pricing and screwing all of us out of this unicorn New England wine…with nothing remaining we will be left to swallowing all pride and begging him to flip it to us on C.C!! …too spon?
pileon [wink.gif]