TN: 2015 Renardat-Fâche Vin du Bugey-Cerdon (France, Savoie, Vin du Bugey-Cerdon)

• 2015 Renardat-Fâche Vin du Bugey-Cerdon - France, Savoie, Vin du Bugey-Cerdon (6/27/2016)
    Super nose. Fresh red fruit. Sparkling. The palate is creamy and loaded with red berries. Ripe raspberries. Less sweet than the Bottex that I tasted. Amazing value for a summer sipper. This functions more like a nice Rose and shows more savory notes. I like it quite a bit. With tandoori chicken. Special. This one is at the top of my spicy foods list.

Posted from CellarTracker

Sounds good, Don!
Did you find this locally? Sounds like a Le Caveau wine.

Love this stuff in the summer. Well, and the Fall and Spring, too. Perhaps I will try it this Winter.

I had to bring this in. (That is an adventure in this weather.) Caveau will have it but it will be in the Fall. Just released if my understanding is correct. You would like it Dennis.

Also, thanks Mike Evans for introducing me. If my memory was only better for my first taste at Cooks and Soldiers. This is pretty interesting and fun stuff.

Good to know.
Thanks!

Don, you now have me tracking down some producers of Bugey-Cerdon other than Bottex as I fully believe that the Indian food pairing has to be sublime. [cheers.gif]

Okay, Don, I will have this wine in my warehouse this Friday, and will report back.