TN: 2015 Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey Saint-Aubin 1er Cru En Remilly

• 2015 Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey Saint-Aubin 1er Cru En Remilly - France, Burgundy, Côte de Beaune, Saint-Aubin 1er Cru (6/9/2018)
    Wow! Stunning nose right out of the gates. Classic PYCM style, and everything I want in white burgundy. Nose blasts flint, mint, lemon, struck match, and a light fleck of vanilla custard. Reductive leaning style. As it picks up air, hints of chamomile and cardamom begin to waft, complementing the already complex nose. The palate has a focused core of acid, green fruit, the lovely sweet entry, and a wonderfully long, floral finish. Just a glorious wine. (94 pts.)

Thanks for the note. I haven’t tried any of my 2015’s yet, but every year it is a quality wine and even at the higher prices, is a value. I did have a 2010 en Remilly this week and it was still on the young side.

I just acquired some of the 2015 PYCM En Remilly Nicholas et Mathis cuvee, and wonder if anyone has tried the N&M against the regular PYCM En Remilly, either in 2015 or prior vintages?

Nice notes and mindful of a fav that is now frequenting our dinner group as many including me have it. It`s drinking so now and has a backbone of acidity to carry in for the long haul.

How does this compare to the Marc Colin Remilly? The Marc Colin is about half to 2/3 of the price of the PYCM version…