TN: 2015 MACDONALD Cabernet Sauvignon

Dammit, Bobby! (In Hank Hill voice)

Here you go;

Pomegranate red,
it speaks volumes to my soul.
I will have more soon.

Beautiful Jeb. Your love of travel, wine and prose has many folks of the WB community comparing you to a young Jack Keruoac minus the literary talent. The sky is the limit.

No stalking here. You inevitably show up in any thread about MACDONALD wines, whinging away b/c there are numerous folks here who enjoy the wines:

The 2016 and 2017 vintages are fantastic. Lots of grapes, wet, and in real glass bottles.

Have you been tested for mental health ?

Your obsession with me and your creation of issues that just dont exist is not healthy. Everytime i post you turn it into a schoolyard bitch thread, were you bullied in school ? did nobody love you ?

Why do you have to comment on my posts all the time ? I do feel sorry for you, it must be hard looking for people to bully and intimidate.

All i did was ask how people were tasting 15’s, i did nothing else

I am confident who the nut job is here and its not me !!

Some say Flyertalk is rough. pileon pileon

Dan

I dont mind taking flak when ive been a dick but this guy just goes on and on

when will the allocation emails be sent?

I feel like the release has typically been in September.

My purchase dates for the past two releases were September 20.

Alan
Our 15 was also with Alex.

What a pathetic thread.

Oy! At least my intentions were pure at the outset!

And what about now? neener

Its interesting, you portray yourself as this hard done by poor winemaker yet you frequently come out with these bitchy comments.

I asked a simple question about the 15 Macdonalds and various people jumped on that to make fun of me, then you pile on for no reason.

Alan - I did not pile on either side. In fact, when I read the thread last night, I could not understand why ANYONE was getting upset at ANYONE. The vitriol was flying around, and frankly, it was hard to keep score, if you will. I am not a “hard done poor winemaker,” as you suggested I portray myself. I grow, produce, and sell Cabernet. End of story. If you or anyone else finds the fact that I found this thread to be “pathetic” or sad, and to say so is “bitchy,” well that is your choice.

I just want to drink more MacDonald. Seems like something everyone here could agree upon. Okay, it’s the interwebs, so maybe not.

I hate myself for loving this thread.

How does that song go? “I love you just the way you are.”

What a pathetic thread .