TN: 2011 Liquid Farm Chardonnay White Hill - Stunningly good

Great to see all the support…I remember posting a TN after last years pickup party and heard crickets.

Just emailed ya Todd re; Berserker day schemin’ and some dates in May :slight_smile: And, what is this Falltacular that you guys speak of?

Brig, looking forward to the dinner on the 9th very much!!

And, the 8th here in LA :slight_smile: Thanks again Arnie for working with Julie to set that up.

Nikki,
Welcome to wineberserkers! It’s good to see you here.
[cheers.gif]

Chris,
great to see you too :slight_smile: we have your Fall wines ready to ship next Mon so reach out when you have time :slight_smile: you are going to LOVE the 2012 White Hill!
CIN!
Nik

On the 9th you will meet Frank “Mr. Falltacular” who will explain all. Basically it’s a fund raising wine event for Laura’s House an Anti-Domestic Violence shelter and support organization that performs miracles daily in Orange County. Many wineries on the Board support the function and I know Frank would love to have you participate.

Dig it! we look forward to being a part of Falltacular and supporting the cause!
Cheers and we shall see you Friday Sir Caplan!

I have to be honest, for as good as the WH is, the FOUR crushes it. You can’t go wrong either way.

Piling on, I’m a big fan too.

Cheers,
-Robert

Nice Arnie, you couldn’t have arranged this for an EWG event? I thought WE were your favorite. [pillow-fight.gif]

Tommy A!!! lets set up something for Dec or early 2014 :slight_smile: we are game! the 2012 GS/FOUR will be bottled on Nov 22nd (hey! anyone want to come up and lend a hand??) and the pick up tasting for Santa Ynez/SB areas is the following day - at the winery or our friends ranch down the road - both in Buellton - we’d love to host who can make it up and lets work on a dinner when we have the 2012’s ALL ready to go - the 2013 Rosé is coming up and fingers crossed could be bottled by Feb - we can always pull some barrel samples to include in the evening if not :slight_smile:
CIN!
Nik
PS; there is room still I think at the LA dinner this Friday the 8th - can you make it??

Well, now I’m coming to FallTacular, crutches or no crutches! I have started hearing buzz about this wine and winery for a little while now—will absolutely want to try it!

And yes, welcome to the madhouse, Nikki…though, if you’re referring to Arnie as “Sir”, you’ll fit right in :slight_smile:

a bientot, j’espere,

Mike

OK Tom, I’m properly shamed pileon
You could join us this Friday in Rancho Palos Verdes. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Nikki we have a wonderful wine group in the greater Pasadena area that meets one Sunday a month (EWG).

Tom, Gregg, Leslie who you will meet on Saturday, my wife and I are part of it. We are booked in December with our traditional 10 year retrospective tasting, but would love to have you join us in early 2014. Lets talk this weekend and I can work with you on potential dates.

I’m also excited about your Falltacular participation. Its a wonderful cause that many of us believe deeply in.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Nice Arnie!

I know Gregg - awesome chap! - and, I think we are car pooling down to OC :slight_smile:

the EWG group would be great and lets def chat dates this Friday.

And, thanks for the welcome Mike G.! Look fwd to getting some liquid in your glass soon :slight_smile:

Grammer…avatar fail. No sweater. [pwn.gif] Remedy please ASAP.

Hey Wine Nerd, look forward to meeting you this weekend at Brigger’s house. Arnie, Mike, Brig…there are a # of supporters here that have made the Falltacular event part of the local wine culture’s fabric. I will run through why this event matters to me/us when I see you and I’d be honored if you supported the event.

Now if only there was an east coast falltacular

You need an east coast FMIII. Tough to find.

Just teasing Arnie. neener I can’t make Saturday but have fun. Arnie, et. al, let’s come up with some dates for a possible White Burgundy/California Chard tasting early in 2014.

Tom

I have had the four a couple of times recently and it needs a lot of air to really open.

We had a great time at the SoCal wine pick up party on Saturday. All the wines were showing well! Loved the Four.

Cheers,

Steve

Sorry Rob, did you say something?
image.jpg